20

"now why y'all let her in here?" i softly smiled seeing beyoncé come towards me

"now why y'all let her in here?" i softly smiled seeing beyoncé come towards me. she look so good today. we just finished shooting this video so i'm sure she's about to make me leave. when she said she would come pick me up i didn't think she was serious. it hasn't even been that long since she said it.

"they said you finished." she bent down to peck my lips while holding her pants. they're always somewhat off her ass. it's sexy. i nodded grabbing her hand and standing. my stomach hurts, i'm sure she could tell and i knew by how she looked at me.

every time a pain goes through when i move, i shake. it's like my nerves jump or something.

"how long?" she made me stop walking.

"mm?"

"how long you been hurting nic?"

"i don't know." i walked ahead of her. i'm not counting time for how long my damn uterus is killing me. all i'm doing is praying that the shit stops sooner than later.

"why you ain't stop when it start? what i say?"

"beyoncé." i mumbled. she's embarrassing me right now. everyone can hear her fussing. the least she can do is wait until we're in my dressing room. i hate when she does that in the presence of others, i always get quiet.

"alright. we had a whole talk and you not keeping up your end of the agreement."

i sighed as we walked inside my dressing room, closing the door behind her. she turned to me with that warning look so i pouted. when do i ever get cut some slack? she's always down my back about stuff.

"quit looking like that. you putting yourself on thin ice."

"how?" i leaned my weight to one leg.

"we agreed that you wouldn't work yourself through pain. your appointment in two days, you can't put yourself ahead until then? it's like you want me to say 'nothing else' until we figure out what's wrong with you."

"this was the last thing i had to do anyways."

"so? you skipping over what we agreed on. that's furthering the fact that even when we do figure it out, you don't need to work at all for this whole pregnancy."

i slightly rolled my eyes. she doesn't want me working at all so of course that's her solution for it all. and she's gonna throw it in my face every single time.

"you wanna roll ya eyes and shit but when you in pain you wanna pull on me."

"stop." she don't need to throw that in my face.

"come on so we can go."

"i have to change."

"go do it then!"

"stop yelling at me." i mugged. the hell is wrong with her? she know i don't play that stuff so she better think twice. i'll stop talking to her. she can fuss all day but when it comes to yelling at me, i get in my feelings. so she better stop.