33

"you know i don't like him right?"

i sighed nodding my head. beyoncé doesn't like any damn body. it's not surprising that she doesn't like this man. been knowing that since we came in this industry. their feud will never ever end and i don't plan on trying to end it.

"just be quiet for the moment. he wanted me to come out since he's on tour and is in houston at this moment...it'll be nice baby. i haven't did a show with him in a minute."

"with him? onika....last time you did a show with him he picked you up on the stage like he was your nigga...." yea. and i called him a trouble maker for a reason. he caused a lot of trouble that day.

"i know...i know. it won't happen again and i'm sure he knows that because of how you acted. plus we were into it at that time so i didn't care." i chuckled as the phone rung on hold. this dude got me on hold with his team as if he didn't call me...what kind of sense is that?

"i fucked his ass up then, i'll kill his ass now. you better give him a heads up."

"i will."

she glared at me hard making me smile. how jealous can she be? goodness. i haven't even did nothing. i'm only handling business that'll get us a paycheck in the end. kayla is graduating soon and we have a loottt to pay for.

money is never a problem but i wanna be able to just hand it to her when she needs it. the money from this show will go right into her account. we did the same thing with tasia, taylen and amira.

"i need a ticket."

"do you really?" i looked at her to see if she was serious. honestly i don't think she needs to be there. on a serious note, she's gonna take the whole focus away from those on the stage. i'm already about to take the focus away from him.

"the fuck you mean, do i really? hell yea."

i sighed rolling my eyes at her dramatics. she didn't even have to say all that for real. i'm not trying to have any drama in a city that we don't even live in. if my baby goes to jail i'll probably lose my damn mind. the internet will lose their minds.

so i need her on her best behavior. at least until we go back home from visiting her people. then she can say whatever it is she wants to say.

"don't ask no dumb shit like that no more." she mumbled standing up, pulling up her pants in the process. i shook my head at the little attitude. why? "onika."

"i'm gonna get your ticket giselle, chill."

"don't be having no attitude now, i ain't did shit."

"alright."

they need to hurry and get me off of hold before i lose my mind early. beyoncé will definitely do it cause damn. it's never that deep about attending a concert for someone you don't even like.