12

i have the biggest attitude i've ever had

i have the biggest attitude i've ever had. these kids, my job, my parents, beyoncé. they're all picking at my patience right now. if i start swinging it'll be like i'm a mad black woman. the fuck.

"move." i dodged beyoncés kiss. she's about to get slapped first. especially with this whole pregnancy thing. i am not fucking pregnant. that's so damn stupid.

even if my tubes aren't tied, i am not pregnant. same day she fucked me like that i took a plan b later that night. she fucking bought it, so she needs to chill. plus if i was pregnant i would've known it. my body is mine, i know it. i've had nine kids and i'm pretty sure i know when i'm about to be pregnant again.

"what you saying move fa?"

"i don't want a kiss. get away."

"girl...alright onika." she pointed in my head and mushed. i took a deep breath going upstairs so i could see my children. i've been gone all day. "you finna get that ass smacked." she was right behind me.

i rolled my eyes hitting the first room which is kaila. she was laying across the floor on her phone. she's been acting like a little brat lately. i'm not sure if it's because beyoncé is back spoiling them and what not but imma pop her in her mouth.

"kaila."

"mm? finally you're home." she popped her head up before getting off the floor. i looked at what she had on then remembered she was in the house all day. oh ok. "how was work? you look annoyed."

"i am. did tasia come by?"

"yea for like a couple minutes. why are you annoyed?"

"no more questions." i walked down to kiara's room. she had loud music on so i knocked before opening the door. this girl was nowhere in sight. i walked around and peeked in her restroom. "girl....who the fuck is this!!?"

"shit! ma you scared me." she held her chest but my eyes were on the boy sitting on the toilet. i know my eyes aren't deceiving me. i just know this girl don't have a boy in my house....

"girl." i took a deep breath and walked away. had to or she would've gotten hit in her shit. i'll be back to her. right now i need a sec. kiara is always the one to test my patience and i really be trying to spare her. really.

"that's a boy in there?" bey looked at me crazy. i nodded my head and kept walking. she definitely went in that room. whatever she does is up to them and between them. hopefully they talk while she's at it.

i went to asias room, peeking in. she was knocked out under the cover and all i could see was her head. my baby. i went to her and grabbed her cheeks before pecking those chubby lips.

"mmm." she groaned trying to turn her head but i didn't let her and did it again.

"maaaa."

"how'd you know it was me?" i stood straight. it could've been the twins or something. they're touchy with their siblings, always wanting a hug or something.