35

seeing my grandma gave me a different type of happiness

seeing my grandma gave me a different type of happiness. they way her face lit up seeing the room full of family just touched my heart on a different level. she looked genuinely happy to see us. we spent hours with her.

the great grandchildren are literally her favorite because she was stuck to them like glue. it's like they gave her a different type of boost. at some point we had to make her sit down.

it was so nice.

but now we're back at our actual home together. we're the only ones that flew back so early cause of work. everyone else stayed for a little bit longer. shit taylen stayed too, but he wouldn't have anything to do back here early.

my son in the streets and i know it. imma have to have a talk with him. that shit not it at all. he got onika fucked up though, she not playing with him. antoine either. they think they some thugs cause they big.

but...hate to burst their bubbles.

"i gotta start rehearsing today." i grumbled from the bed, rubbing in between onikas thighs. she was half sleep on her stomach with her bottom half on top of me in literally only her panties.

"so you're really doing the three day show?"

"yea. it's a whole pr thing before i release this new clothing line. what's the word on your tour?"

"real soon. we have the dates lined up already. it'll start in about four months. meetings will start soon for wardrobe."

i nodded focusing my hands on her ass. she hummed as i massaged it, working my fingers real slow making it feel good. her body was smooth and oiled up cause of her bath and i liked it.

her pink thong was sexy too. the sides were like a gold chain that connected to the fabric covering her pussy. that alone could turn me on. which it did.

pulling it to the side from the back, i reached my hand down feeling her wet wet. there's never a moment i touch her pussy and she's not at least a little wet.

i rubbed my fingers in a circle around her hole like it was her clit. she reached back grabbing my wrist but that didn't stop me. my lip was in my mouth and i was focused.

sticking one finger inside i worked it in while twisting until i couldn't anymore. she was silent with her face in her elbow. i took my finger out reaching between us to whip my dick from my underwear.

she moved so she was completely on top of me now, both hands on either side of my face. i rubbed my tip through her folds to get it wet before thrusting forward.

we both grunted at the feeling as i pulled my shirt up then grabbed her hair from the back. her mouth fell open bending back a bit before i started pounding upwards.

she whimpered putting her hands on my stomach to keep herself up. i was literally fucking her right now. ain't no making love, she was getting beat.

her breathing hitched so i knew she was close to cumming. she gasped loudly once before she broke from the hold i had on her hair. the way she trembled, she sat flat on me as her legs wanted to close so bad. her eyes rolled to the back of her head and all.