15

"what you got an attitude fa?" beyoncé followed me into her house

"what you got an attitude fa?" beyoncé followed me into her house. i slightly rolled my eyes since she couldn't see me and kept walking. she know why i have an attitude. i'm tired of her asking stupid questions too. "you hear me talking to you man, ion wanna hear shit when i-"

"beyoncé." i glared over at her. like damn let me breathe. we just walked in the damn house. she want me all down her dick and i'm not in the mood right now. i just wanna lay down.

i have a break from the kids, like please. the twins went with my mom and antoine went with beys brother. the rest are old enough to be home by themselves, their words not mine. so i'm free for tonight. tonight only. knowing tomorrow they're all back down my neck. if that, i give it until real late tonight.

"you need to say something instead of walking around all mad and shit. ain't nobody got time fa that."

"whatever." i mumbled sitting my purse on her bed and sliding out my heels. before i could move anymore she bent me over the bed. this freak. i whimpered feeling her push against me some before arching my back. "daddy."

"one more time."

"okkaayyy."

"i ain't moving till you tell me what's wrong with you tho."

i blew a breath feeling myself get a tad bit horny. she know what she be doing. girl can't blame ten kids on me. know her shit good and that's why she do this.

"daddy i just wanna lay down."

"that's what we finna do, is it not?"

"yes."

"so calm down. you stay trynna be all mad. be patient." she let me go and turned me to her. i sniffled some as she pulled my dress over my head. we stood there with her eyes on me before she grabbed my face and kissed me softly. "i gotchu. youn gotta have all these lil ass attitudes mama. act like you know me. you know imma take care of you."

"can you rub my butt please? and my boobies cause they hurt."

"i gotchu. come on." she rubbed my butt before lifting me. i wrapped my arms around her neck as she laid me down in the bed. her sexiness get me every time. why she so fine?

this girl look the same as she did in high school.

"let me go change."

"just take your clothes off."

"you trynna be nasty."

"i'm not. i just need to feel you."

"yea yo ass is pregnant man." she stood up straight but i rolled my eyes. i swear she say this every time she notice something that's a symptom of mine. like okay i get it.

i watched her take her clothes off before getting in the bed with me. she pulled me close and wrapped my leg around her. her hands roamed my body, rubbing me as i asked.