22

"i don't know why you went home anyways

"i don't know why you went home anyways."

"because it's my home beyoncé." i rolled my eyes. she's been having me cooped up in her house since my appointment. it had been a week, i had to leave. my surgery is in two days, i wanted to get out the house for a little. although i just came to my house.

i'm scared. like sooo scared to go through this.

only because during that week i was in sooo much pain. my kids were scared to the point where they kept sleeping with bey and i. especially asia. she would not leave my side.

like even now...she's with me. when she saw me leaving this morning she hopped right in the car. didn't care where i was going or anything.

"you be saying shit i don't give a fuck about. i asked you not to leave cause you know what the fuck going on with you. why you do stupid shit?"

"quit cursing at me like that." i mugged even though she couldn't see me. all those words were very unnecessary. always do the most to get her point across. like okay.

"come back, onika."

"i will, beyoncé."

"now. what the fuck you doing over there that you can't do over here?"

i huffed and looked around my studio. this girl be working my last nerve. she just wanna hear herself complain when it comes to me. all i did was come home....to my own house. what's so bad?

"and what if you start hurting to the point where you can't move? what you gon do?"

"asia is with me." i mumbled.

"the fuck asia gon do?!"

"stop yellin."

"you be acting dumb man. bring your ass before i come get your ass." she hung up and i smacked my lips. too old for all of that, first off. i've been gone all this time and she just now wanna call and complain.

i was supposed to be back before she woke up, it's not my fault she got up earlier than expected. that means one of the kids went in there messing with her. probably hungry or something.

asia was spinning around in the chair while on her phone and i got up. i went up the stairs and to the kitchen so i could get some snacks. we haven't been over here in a little minute.

"asia come on!"

"we leaving?!"

"yea!"

she came up and went upstairs really quick. i waited for her, seeing she came down with her game system. yes, i'm glad she remembered. she'd been telling me she wanted it for the longest.

"was that mama yelling at you?"

"yes, girl. she swear she's my damn mother." i flipped all the lights off as we were heading out.