27

amira

my parents are gonna kill me

my parents are gonna kill me. i'm not even joking. this shit is spreading like a rash across the internet. they literally waste no time. fuck.

i'm never getting drunk again.

tell me why the fuck i get so drunk...i start posting on social media. literally losing my mind and going crazy. what's insane is that i called someone out....a celebrity's child that i got into it with a while ago. like sooo long ago.

i mean i deleted it this morning but shit, it's too late. social media has a way to everything. i'm just waiting for my mom- well moms, to call me yelling.

it should be happening soon-

fuck.

"that's ya mom?"

i looked over at dee and nodded. there's no way i can ignore the call. that'll get me messed up all the way. so i answered quickly. just so it wouldn't be weird because i usually do answer her pretty fast.

"hello?"

"amira....come to my house."

"your house? why, ma?" i acted confused. she sighed heavily which made me feel bad because i know she's recovering from the surgery and stuff. whyyyy amira????!?? "ok momma...you want me to come now?"

"please."

"ok....im sorry." i feel so damn bad, i can't even play stupid anymore.

"amira please."

"ok, see you soon." i hung up and covered my face. this is so fucked up of me. why was i even thinking of that girl to call her out? we literally squashed all of that because our parents got involved.

that's why momma called me. i'm sure something was said to her which is not surprising. honestly i hope she's not in pain or anything like that. i'll just kill myself if that was the case. cause damn, now i'm like an extra thing on top of her already situation.

i got out the bed with dee and grabbed my clothes. he followed me to his bathroom and we got ready together. took a little shower and got dressed. of course i took something of his, had to.

we probably won't even do this again. really.

he decided he was gonna take me to my dorm, so i didn't call my friend to come get me. that was the plan. have my night with him and in the morning, get picked up. i couldn't just drive my car here because like....i didn't wanna be caught by anyone.