30

"get up

"get up."

i huffed. why onika wanna mess with me today? just told her i'm tired, wanna take a nap on my couch. that's all. she better lay her ass down with me. i held my hand out for her grab and she did.

"lay down with me mama."

"no, i need your help."

"with what?"

"my dress baby. zip it."

i sat up quickly to see her better. she had on a club dress and i gave her a look. now she know dang well she not going nowhere tonight. i need my wife home.

"for what?"

"cause i wanna wear it, daddy. please zip?"

"where you going?"

"i'm going out tonight...with my friends. come onnnn." she whined turning around and instead of zipping it, i pulled it down her shoulders. hearing her smack her lips i shrugged aggressively but i don't think she saw.

"you not going nowhere ma ma." i kept pulling it down until it was to her ankles. "plus you not healed enough for that. chill."

"but i'm okay."

"no. we not taking no chances cause you swore up and down that you were fine to rehearse and then ended up in pain. hell no."

she not taking her health serious enough and that's where i come in. plus our kids would be on ass if they knew she was out and not fully healed. can't keep it from them cause it's bound to be on social media.

"so go let them know you're not going to make it. come lay down with me, get your butt rubbed baby." i kissed her shoulder before turning her around to kiss her lips. she had a small pout making me smile more. "you so beautiful."

"i wanted to be beautiful at the club tonight."

"why you ain't tell me you was trynna do that?" i spoke lowly while sitting down and pulled her back in my lap. she huffed while leaning her weight on me which i had no problem with. "we could've prepared to go had you said something."

we sat there with me rubbing her thighs softly. she basically naked right now and i wanna take advantage of that. it's just i dont want to hurt her.

"why can't we get in the bed?"

"we could but i don't want to be in those four walls."

"what walls you wanna be in?" she slickly smirked making me chuckle. i kissed her neck twice before sliding her off my lap. that was best before i start to get hard. gotta control myself. "you okay?"

"im good mommy, why?" i reached and rubbed her cheek. she slightly knitted her eyebrows before going back to normal. here she go getting suspicious about nothing. "fix your face love. what's wrong?"