VOL ONE.

SEASON TWO

started ... february 13th 2024
finished ... june 27th 2024

- BRUISES THAT WONT HEAL
- luneetoilex.

' YOU LOOK SO TIRED, UNHAPPY

A JOB THAT SLOWLY KILLS YOU

BRUISES THAT WONT HEAL. '

10 REASONS TO HATE STEVE HARRINGTON 
BY AMELIA BROWN.

1. Steven Richard Harrington is a thick skulled dickhead. I swear he has more hair than brains. All issues in the world can be traced back to Steve Harrington - World Hunger? Steve's fault. Maraschino cherries? Steve's fault. The epidemic of Jazzercize? Steve. Fucking. Harrington's. Fault. Maybe if his brain was as big as his hair, the world would be faultless.

2. His legs are like a fur rug! The sheer quantity and thickness of the hair makes me feel ill. You could shave it all off and make it into a wig for a cancer kid there's that much. I don't know what he would do about it but I feel nauseous whenever I look at them. I almost feel sorry for his legs having to carry all that hair on top of carrying Steve Harrington all day.

3. Steve Harrington stole my favourite pen. In middle school I had a pen with Starry Night printed onto it and I let him borrow it and he lost it. The pen was a gift from a cousin who went to the Museum of Modern Art and bought it for me, I loved that pen because Starry Night is my favourite Van Gogh piece and he lost it!

4. He's a starer. I was just trying to focus in Ms O'Donnell's Bio on Wednesday and I felt someone staring so I turned around and he was staring at me! Keep your eyes to yourself. His face went pink and I swear his ears went the same shade as a raspberry. We made awkward eye contact. It was the worst!

5. His shoes squeak. I hate those Adidas sneakers because they make his abnormally large feet squeak on every step. His feet make every pair of shoes look like clown shoes. His steps are so heavy, I'm convinced its a giant or a troll or something whenever he enters a room. I'm shocked he doesn't say fee fi-fo-fum whenever he walks anywhere.

6. He's a bitch. I don't like the way he speaks to me. I swear he wasn't taught manners. I don't like when he verbally attacks my hair, only I get to do that to him because his looks ridiculous and mine doesn't.

7. He's cute.

8. He stole my friend. Nancy Wheeler was my friend before she started swapping spit with Steve and now I barely get to talk to her without 'Steve! Steve! Steve!' being mentioned every goddamn sentence. It's annoying. I'll be talking to her and he just comes around the corner and starts shoving his tongue down her throat. It's gross. I want my friend back.

9. He made me laugh the other day. I sat there disappointed in myself for a while after that.

10. It's fucking impossible to hate Steve Harrington. Its so frustrating and I made this list to cheer myself up about not being able to hate him and now it just made me more angry cause none of these are actual reasons. He's really nice to me, he always tries to cheer me up when I'm having a bad day and he's genuinely so sweet. It makes me more angry. He stays the fucking same and it's the worst. I'm happy I introduced him to Nancy. I hate him. I hate his stupid face. Stupid hair. Stupid fucking smile. I hate him. 

____________________

she defo hates him ;)

so, what do we think??

i'm not entirely sure what direction this is going in yet so just bare with me, i'm reading a lot of steve fics to get inspiration so drop some here (i've probably read them already i devour them)

i love love love oversharing with strangers on the internet so prep urself for that.

love u all!! kisses xxx