CHAPTER TWO.

- PHOEBE CATES AND TOM CRUISE
- luneetoilex.

"WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP,

WHERE DO WE GO?"

   HALLOWEEN WAS THE SECOND BEST HOLIDAY. Christmas would forever be the best holiday but Halloween was a close second. The worst thing about Halloween was the sheer amount of film Joyce Byers would go through on the day. Amelia was about to be late to school because she promised to drop Will off for Mrs Byers as a favour and she was making them late with all the photos.

   "Mom let us go." Will whined She checked her watch for the 6th time that morning. They had 8 minutes to get to the school which was a 6 minute drive without being stopped.

   "One more! One more!" Mrs Byers was a sweet lady but god she could get on her nerves. Jonathan smiled from the kitchen where he was chugging a glass of OJ

   "And, we're done." Jonathan took the camera out of his mother's hands and placed it on the coffee table "Love you mom." He called, letting the door slam behind him. Amelia looked at Will and he rushed for his backpack

   She made it just in time. Will was dropped at the bike rack to reunite with his fellow Ghostbusters and Amelia was being ignored by Nancy for Steve Harrington (not that she was salty about it.). She wanted Maia.

   "Brown!" A blond haired blur fell into her arms laughing. The laughter was infectious and soon two teenagers were laughing hysterically in each others arms in the middle of the school hallway. They collected themselves quickly once they had earned themselves a fair couple of stares. "What'd you tell your mom?" Catherine would never let her daughter go to a party, if she found out she would have a stroke.

   Amelia was conceived at a college party which led to her mom marrying her dad, her dad being a rotten, cheating scumbag, which led to Amelia raising herself as her mother drank to cope. Long story short, Catherine needed the control over Amelia she never got over Ralph.

   "We're having a girls night. There's going to be a movie, nail painting, we're doing each others makeup and we're crashing on your bed in a sugar coma." Maia looked excited at the prospect of the fake girls night. 

   "Shut up Brown. Anyway, the girls night sounds better than a sweaty house of teenagers and some mediocre sex." Amelia grabbed her Biology books out the locker, nodding her head to agree with her best friend.

   "I love that you're dressing up as the virgin and I'm the whore when it's the other way around." Maia gave her a look telling her to rephrase. "Come on Maia, I've fucked a grand total of two people in my life. Meanwhile you-"

   "-Are a slut. Yes thank you Henderson. You're only Linda because you look more like Phoebe Cates."

   "Number one - I never said that. Number two - Phoebe Cates is like every horny teenage boys celebrity crush. I, however, am nobody's crush."

   "Not true, I heard Sex on Legs has taken an interest."

   "That's because he's like, permanently horny."