CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

- ARE YOU GAY ROBIN?
- luneetoilex

"I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND,

I WANNA KISS YOUR LIPS."

"HEY," MAIA BREATHED A SIGH OF RELIEF. Robin stood opposite her, standing in the doorframe with two bags of microwave popcorn and an impressive amount of M&M's. "So, what's it tonight?" Robin placed the two bags in the Crawfords microwave, the steady buzz supplying background music.

   "Personal Best, I had to bribe Keith with 20 bucks and the promise of 2 crates of free beer for him to get it for me." Maia leaned back on the counter, elbows propping her up. The house was spotless despite her father only leaving for work an hour ago, Maia had stress cleaned the entire house.

   "God, that much?"

   "Keith's got a permanent stick shoved up his ass." Robin laughed, grabbing the now popped popcorn from the microwave and they parked themselves on the small, lumpy couch that they resided on every week.

   The habit was birthed only around a month ago, Maia and Robin had bumped into each other at Family Video, both going for the same movie. They had agreed to just go to Maia's to watch it together, made perfect sense. Now they both took it in turns, one got snacks and the other got the movie. They always came to Maia's though, Robin refusing to let Maia go to her house. 

   The movie wasn't the best they'd watched but by far not the worst.

   "Do you think you would do that, Maia?" Robin asked, pointing at the TV screen. Two girls were going at it. 

   Suddenly, Maia felt really warm, shifting in her seat uncomfortably. Robin's eyes wouldn't move from the screen, heat rising in her face.

   "Would you?" She asked, eyes wide and innocent.

   "Maybe, I dunno." Robin's eyes were filled with fear, like she'd let slip a secret she wasn't supposed to tell.