CHAPTER EIGHT.

- THE JUNKYARD
- luneetoilex

"IF ONE OF US DIES,

I HOPE I DIE FIRST."

    "OH YEAH," Steve looked out at the junkyard, squinting slightly with the harshness of the sun. Amelia had stole his sunglasses the second she had gotten uncomfortable. "This'll do. This'll do just fine." He flashed a smile at Amelia before beginning his walk down to the bus. 

   Amelia and Dustin stood out over the junkyard, they watched as Lucas and a redheaded girl pulled into the junkyard. Amelia's brow furrowed and her nostrils flared in annoyance. She stormed towards the two kids

   "Go home kid-" She told the redhead, huffing in exhaustion.

   "She knows." Lucas piped in. Amelia turned to him, nostrils flared, eyes like slits. The boy instantly shied away from the babysitter, preparing himself for the reprimanding he was about to face.

    "Excuse me?" Amelia crossed her arms, raising one brow. Steve and Max had already started with scraps of metal. "Not only does that break the contract you signed after last year, you are breaking the party's code and endangering that girl. When there isn't a literal monster roaming Hawkins, you're so done Sinclair. You understand me?" The two boys remained silent. Amelia brandished her finger out threatening him and Lucas nodded solemnly. 

   "So you haven't heard from Mike?" Lucas asked, recovering from his telling-off.

   "No."

   "Will?"

   "No.

   "Maia?"

   "No."

   "Hopper?"

   "No! No one is around, everyone is completely off the radar! Why do you think we're here with Steve Harrington?" Amelia butted in to the boys 'ask-off' "Somethings..." She trailed off.