CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

- SNOWBALL
- luneetoilex

"I WANT TO WEAR HIS INITIAL ON A CHAIN AROUND MY NECK,

(CHAIN AROUND MY NECK)

NOT BECAUSE HE OWNS ME,

BUT BECAUSE HE REALLY KNOWS ME."

   SHE THOUGHT SHE LOOKED PRETTY. The mirror in her room was adorned with fairy lights, polaroids and stickers. She looked at herself through the gaps. She was wearing a little blue dress and white heels, the dainty gold necklace adorned with a small 'K' pendant hung from her neck, a gift from Kieran. She'd manage to swipe gold earrings from her mothers jewellery box but she'd have to return them before tomorrow morning. She'd curled her hair to match Brooke Shields and she'd put a little glitter hairspray through it.

   The horn to Kierans Dodge Challenger rang from her window and Amelia rushed to meet him. She threw the jacket she'd stolen from Steve a month earlier over he shoulders and ran towards the front door. She slammed the door behind her as she tried her hardest to not stumble running down the front steps. The door to the car thumped behind her and she kicked the shoes off the moment she was in the car.

   "I'm not wearing those fuckers any longer than necessary," She complained as Kieran began to drive off and towards the middle school. He laughed loudly, blue eyes crinkling at the corners. The pair talked about their nights as they drove, complaining and laughing with each other, enjoying the others company.

   He drew up in front of the doors to the middle school. The banner outside reading 'Snowball' and music was already pouring out the doors.

   "I think it's pretty pathetic I'm dropping you off at your first middle school dance at 17."

   "Shut up man, I was ugly in middle school."

   "Well, I think you look beautiful."

   "Thank you Kieran, you don't look too bad yourself."