The old world

Fallon woke up with a jerk in the only thing that remotely felt like a home , the familiar noise of the engine from the impala and born in the bayou playing in the background.

She rubs her eyes and looks over at her twin brother Dean driving the car, "urgh what time we at?" Dean glances over at her and chuckles "Good morning to you too sunshine! It's a little after 7am." Fallon playful rolls her eyes at Dean and turns her head to check on their younger brother Sam , who's currently snoring away in the back seat. The damn tall lump could sleep through a hurricane Fallon thinks to herself. Fallon turns back around and looks out the window, Dean glances over at her and whispers to her  "What's going on in that head of yours? Look there's nothing to worry about, we've dealt with shape shifters before and everything else we deal as we always do"

Fallon turns away from the window and looks at him and shakes her head "I dunno Dean, I have this sinking feeling something is going to happen today, I can just feel it". Dean scoffs a little "Paranoid much Fall..? Fallon sighs and looks back out the window thinking of the darkness coming overhead "it's not like we don't have a reason to not be Paranoid"

Dean frowns at his sister before turning back to the front changing the song as he does.

The car eventually rolled to a stop at a gas station, Dean for badness decided to playfully punch Sam in the arm and really enjoying the reaction he got when Sam jolted awake , waving his hands about to defend himself, he exclaims "huh what the hell Dean!" Dean laughs "enough of the shut eye Sammy, time to Rise and Shine". Fallon rolls her eyes and mutters "such children" underneath her breath, she gets out the car to stretch her legs while Dean fills the car up.

Fallon walks into the Gas station to buy a bottle of water , the station is quiet , not a soul about, she walk around it just looking when she starts to hear whispers, she looks about the place but there's no one there, she looks back to the shelves and takes a bottle of water off it , when from the left side she sees a bright light , she turns to face it a little startled and when she looks at it, when she moves closer to it to get a better look , there's a crack travelling up the station wall like lightening , it's beautifully bright and she can feel the allure of it , she can't help herself and reaches out and touches it, when she does it feels like her whole body is on fire , she groans and before she can even blink the environment around her changes and she falls to her knees, she feels two hand holding on to her arms helping her up.

Her eyesight settles and she looks up and sees a man with a bow tie on , he looks down at her and smiles "Hello , don't worry I've got you Lovely.."

A/N
This is literally my first ever story on this, probably rubbish but just had to get it out my head...