Back in the old World

Twins... two unique souls united by birth...born together and friends forever...  some believe that twins represent two halves of the same whole... sharing a bond deeper than that of ordinary siblings... In one part of the world they consider a boy and girl twins... a Dragon and Phoenix... Giving birth to a Dragon and a Phoenix is considered an auspicious sign, a harbinger of great luck... and that the people who have them are incredibly, deeply, and unbelievably blessed...

That is just how a young couple called Mary and John Winchester felt on the night of January 24, 1979, in Lawrence, Kansas, when they were in hospital... about to welcome their babies... first out came Dean first named after his maternal grandmother, Deanna Campbell, Then not even 3 minutes later out came Fallon, as soon as John looked at her he had fallen in love with his baby girl and decided that Fallon was perfect for her and not only that the name origin from Ireland meaning "leader" which just suited the little girl..

As soon as Dean and Fallon were placed next to each other in the same little hospital cot, their little hands linked and since then they have been inseparable... there was never a time that Dean was without Fallon and never Fallon without Dean...

Then on the May 2, 1983 came along their little brother Sam, they both doted on him, and for a short time... they were lucky and loved... until the fateful cold night of November 2nd 1983, Mary was tragically killed and their home burnt down.. the luck began to change to shit.

Dean and Fallon felt a responsibility for their little brother Sammy to make sure he was protected, after their mothers death, their dad changed he learnt about the supernatural and decided to become a hunter and trained Dean and Fallon to become the same.

John was continuously absent from their lives , but Dean and Fallon knew as long as they had each other and that Sam was safe then everything would be okay...

On that fateful day Fallon left the universe... it was like any other day, of the three of them travelling around together doing what needs to be done in their universe...

While Dean was filling up his baby, he watched as Fallon walked into the gas station, she was only in it for no more than five minutes, when all he seen was the place light up inside with a bright golden flash of light, he automatically dropped the pump and ran to the gas station shouting "Fallon! Fallon!" His yelling catches Sam's attention and he jumps out the car.

They both enter the Gas station and it's completely empty, not a soul... and no Fallon.

Dean and Sam were feeling confused on where she is, and what the hell has just happened, Dean turns to Sam "I've never seen light like it, do you think it's a new monster?"

Before Sam can answer, they both hear the voice of Cas behind them "It's not a new monster, she's went through a tear in this universe and straight into the time vortex, I know this because I can't sense her in this universe anymore"

Deans face screws up at that "what's all that supposed to mean? What's the hell is a time vortex, tears in universes what are you going on about?"

Cas sighs "it's means what I just said, she's not in this universe anymore, a time vortex is what's between universes or just outside them, can travel in it protected, if Fallon ended up in that vortex she would likely be gone"

Dean shakes his head and he gets angry "she's not dead, she's not gone, I would know, I would feel it.. you wouldn't get it, it's a twin thing"

Sam glances at his brother "Dean.." Dean waves him off "No Sammy.. just no!"

Castiel looks at the floor before looking back at the two brothers "If she survived she might of ended up in a different universe, it might take some time to find her"

Dean and Sam look at each other and then back at the angel "doesn't matter how much time it takes we are getting our sister back."

So the Winchester brothers had a new mission added on ; to find their sister and bring her home.

A/N

I feel I need to re watch Supernatural, feeling a little rusty on it...