Tooth and claw Part 2

Fallon wakes up with a start, her vision blurry and her head banging, she manages to sit up, but her hands are shackled and her right one is connected to someone else's, "oooh" she sways a little, and Rose reaches out to keep her steady "It's okay Fall...it's fine, we're fine"

Fallon shakes her head as her
Vision clears and she sees that the housemaid Flora is also chained up as well as majority of the house staff "oh I doubt that" Fallon replies back. Fallon notices that they are all focused on a figure sitting a distance away from them, Fallon glances closer noticing a young man dressed in tattered brown robes sitting down contained in a small wooden cage.

"Who the hell is that then?" Fallon whispers to Rose, but what Fallon assumes is the last of the house by her neat clothes, hushes her urgently "Don't make a sound. They said if we scream or shout, then he will slaughter us." Rose frowns a little at the man in the cage "But he's in a cage. He's a prisoner. He's the same as us."

Fallon stares over at the young boy "unless he's not and he's just in the wrong form right now"

Rose looks at Fallon when she says that and the lady of the house says warningly "He's nothing like us. That creature is not mortal." Just on cue the young man opens his eyes up and looks straight at them, they are empty and completely black.

Fallon sits back against the wall as the young man stares back at her, River gifted her a silver dagger why? And all this talk earlier of wolves. She sighs no please no she can not.. she is not shackled in a room with a werewolf who by the looks of it isn't shackled. As all this goes through her head she notices Rose get up and starts to move closer to the crate as far as the chain will let her, Fallon rolls her eyes of course another brave companion of the doctor, he sure knows how to pick them.

"Don't, child." The Lady of the house warns but Rose ignores her as she steps forward. "Who are you?" The steward harshly turns to Rose "Don't enrage him." Fallon rolls her eyes "I think he's already half way there" she snaps back at the steward who shuts his mouth.

"Where are you from? You're not from Earth. What planet are you from?" Rose continues her questioning.

"Oh, intelligence." The boy commented in a sing song voice. Fallon grimaces a little, he's playing great. "Where were you born?" Rose asks him firmly. "This body? Ten miles away. A weakling, heartsick boy, stolen away at night by the brethren for my cultivation." He replies with no hint of inflection in his voice. "I carved out his soul and sat in his heart."

Rose steps back a little bit in fear and she swallows before murmuring "All right, so the body's human." Before she asks slowly "But what about you, the thing inside?"

"So far from home." The boy
Replies back softly. "If you want to get back home, we can help." Rose tries and Fallon shakes her head "I don't think that's what he wants Rosie, I mean look he isn't shackled, this whole thing since we arrived screams Trap"

"Ooh well well, another intelligent soul, you're right" the werewolf coos, Fallon doesn't answer back "Why would I leave this place? A world of industry, of workforce and warfare. I could turn it to such purpose."

Rose looks confused "How would you do that?" Fallon snaps her eyes towards her "Think Rosie... really think, look where we are, and who is in this building" Rose gasps as she clicks on "You mean Queen Victoria?"

The wolves eyes flicker from Rose and Fallon "I would migrate to the Holy Monarch." He smirks coldly "With one bite, I would pass into her blood, and then it begins. The Empire of the Wolf. Many question..." He suddenly lunges at the crate and they all jump in fright.

Fallon glances down at the shackles and pulls at them they need to get out of here and fast.
"Look. Inside your eyes. You've seen it too." Fallon eyes snap up when she hears him speak again, to Rose, her furrow wondering what he means by that. "Seen what?" Rose asks looking fearful.