Past Faces & Space Trains

When Fallon eventually wakes up, the first thing she notices is that she is in her bed on her own, the last thing she remembers is hearing the doctor read Crime and punishment before falling asleep, the second thing she notices, well actually hears and feels is the second heart now inside her chest, two heart beat, beating in a timely rhythm- how was she supposed to get used to that?

She gets up out her bed and throws on the slippers sitting at her bed, and goes out into the Tardis corridor, she glances up "well come on pretty girl, lead me to our TimeLord" The Tardis gives her a whirring sound in response and blast of cool air rocks through her, hinting for her to continue down the corridor, Fallon does just that "Thank you pretty girl"

Fallon comes to a stop at the Tardis kitchen, she stands at the doorway of it and watches the doctor prance around the cooker, singing quite badly, she decides to let him carry on and leans against the door to observe him.

Fallon can't help but giggle when the doctor turns around and finally spots her, he's get that startled he nearly drops the pan that's in his hand "aah! lovely... you do this to me every time! I'm getting you a bell" Fallon grins and enters the kitchen "so I've got you more than once..good too know"

The doctor gives her a mock glare as she sits down at the table, he comes over and slides her a cup of coffee and a plate with pancakes and bacon on it "Bon appétit...though i actually prefer buon appetito" He sits down next to her "did you sleep okay? I thought you might of been hungry, is this okay I know you love pancakes, if not I can make you something else? Do you want something else?" He nervously rambles at her, she gives him a look "why are you rambling nervously?" Fallon asks him curiously, The doctor sighs "because..Lovely... this is technically is your first day physically a TimeLord or Lady whatever you prefer like I said, and I wanted to make sure it's a good first day.."

Fallon sighs as she picks up a piece of bacon and bites into it and eats it collecting herself "I don't know how I feel yet... it's been weird waking up and feeling two hearts inside me and how different it feels when I breath in." She takes a drink of coffee before continuing "I just don't feel I'm at that stage that I can say I'm a TimeLord or TimeLady even, I'm still processing is that okay?"

The doctors eyes soften as he looks at her and he takes her hand in his hand and gives it a squeeze "Fallon.. Lovely, you are entitled however you feel, but we should work on defences in your mind and maybe work on the telepathy" Fallon gives him a smile at that and answered back "sounds good to me." deep down he's excited to be connected back with her mind, he misses it when he can't feel her mind in his.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*
Sometime after breakfast, the doctor and Fallon are in the console room, The doctor has been teaching her to defence barriers up in her mind, and they are now on the Topic of touch Telepathy, he leans up and presses his fingers to her head and has told her to do the same to him "okay close your eyes, we are going to do a mind meld, if there's nothing you are ready for me to see hide it away and I will do they same as you okay?" She does as he asks and closes her eyes and tries to picture things she doesn't want him to know and locked it in behind a door. "Okay now concentrate imagine you are stepping through a threshold, but that threshold is into my mind" The doctor explains to her, she does as he asks again and steps into his mind, she feels funny at first at how vast his mind is, "woah doc, your mind!" The doctor flinches "easy Lovely, that was a little loud" she opens her eyes back up and looks at him and asks him "wait was that me talking in your mind too?" The doctor smiles, he opens his eyes looking back at her "mmm yes it was, the more you practice the better you will get. You know not only can TimeLords communicate mentally, but they can sense each other, be connected to each other, where they can feel each other, a bit like how you can feel emotions from others but it's on a deeper level, and eventually communicate long distances.." The doctor explains to her eagerly.