High Tensions & Confrontations

2 days Fallon hasn't jumped, 2 days since the werewolf, 2 days she's been actively being avoiding the doctor, childish she knows, but when the first day passed, she couldn't summon up the courage to face him and the Talk they should have.. she was only human..well sort of.

It wasn't for the lack of trying on the doctors part, but every time he would try catch Fallon alone, His Tardis would switch up the room, leading him to somewhere different, he would grumble annoyed at her, all he wanted to do with finally make up with Fallon, But the Tardis knew, they needed breathing space, tensions were too high.. it wasn't time for her thief and her time jumping huntress just yet..

Fallon knew she started to care for the doctor, and she knew he cared for her deeply, she witnessed it, and to be honest he's made this whole thing easier being away from her universe, from her brothers.. oh god how can they of slipped from her mind like that these last two days, how can the thought of getting back to the own universe just slip from her mind these last 2 days.. was she finally coming so wrapped up being in this universe, hers is slowly disappearing from her mind, no! She won't let that happen, she wishes Dean was here, she knows exactly what he would say, she imagined him being in the room 'now come on princess cut him some slack' he would tell her 'you know as well I do, anyone who saves lives, seeing death, deals with things in their own way, it's a risky business' and she would roll her eyes knowing he's right, and he would do that infuriating smirk that he does, man does she miss him and his annoyingness.

She brought out her own thoughts when the Tardis hums at her, sending a small shock to her, urging her to go out her Room door, "alright alright I'm going to get your knickers in a twist" Fallon quips back as she steps out into the corridor and notices it's empty, confused she turns back to go back into her room when she notices that her room is suddenly gone and all there is in the doors place is the Tardis wall.

Fallon sighs and looks at the ceiling "really, that's not very fair is it, what am I supposed to do now?" The Tardis hums cheekily and lights up the corridor wanting Fallon to follow, Fallon sighs again "well suppose I should not like I have any choice is there?" The Tardis grumbles impatiently "fine fine I'm moving" Fallon calls out as she starts walk in the direction the Tardis is leading her too.

She has been led to a door with the circular symbols engraved into it, she should asks the doctor what they mean. The door slowly opens by itself and she steps into it, she glances around the room, it looks like some sort of workshop, with wires and tools and devices that she can't begin to even name, she noticed on the desk that there's sheets of paper with the same circular symbols.

"Okay I'm heading! I was about to have a nice cup of tea, you can't just decide what I'm doing. You aren't the boss of me!" The doctor complains to the ceiling of his ship when he approaches his workshop door, any other words die on his lips, when he sees Fallon standing in it, her back is turned to him, oh Rassilon, she breathtaking even from the back.

He steps in the room and clears his throat and she whips round to face him, she can feel her heart beat faster at the sight of him in front of her, she's not sure what from.

The door behind them slams shut, he quickly turns around to try open it and sighs before grumbling at his ship "now you decide it's time for us to talk now!" He turns to face Fallon again "I'm afraid we are locked in... I guess we...talk?" he says to her sheepishly.

Fallon scoffs "you obviously aren't trying it right" she storms up to the door and jiggles the handle but it doesn't budge, and he gives her a 'I told you so' Look, there's an awkward silence passes them by when he speaks up.

"I've gathered you aren't pleased with me after the whole Scotland and werewolf adventures" He says to her softly, before he continues "I know that the whole trip didn't put me the best light"