becoming friends & Space skating

Fallon left The doctor and Martha to their weird ass moment and wandered through the corridors of the Tardis, luckily the Tardis was kind enough to lead her straight to her room, she glances at the ceiling "um thanks" The Tardis sends a warm hum back to her.

She stepped into the room, that was hers, it felt weird having a room that again was solely hers. All she wanted to do was have a shower and sleep, she hadn't slept since she arrived here, first she will write in the notebook River gave her, what was it she said future self gave it to her to give to me to write each jump in it, if that isn't confusing at all. She takes the notebook out and finds a pen on the desk in the room, she takes a seat at the desk and starts to write about the first two jumps, and key points in it that she wants to remember, I.e underlining the name Harold Saxon she has a feeling he's going to pop up again and that weird feeling she had in her head, especially when he was about, she definitely needs to asks the doctor about it.

Once she was done she closes it and decides to get washed and changed, she walked in to the en-suite bathroom, she glances at her reflection in the mirror, she looks paler than usual, darkness more noticeable under her eyes damn she needs some
Sleep.

She glances at the shower, heres hoping it's not some complicated futuristic one, She presses some buttons on it and surprisingly it turns on, "okay just need towels I suppose" she mutters to herself, when she turns around there's already towels sitting on the sideboard, she glances up at the ceiling "was that you?" The Tardis sent a hum to her and the lights flickered a little, Fallon smiles slightly feeing cared for, she strips off and jumps into the shower, she enjoys the warm water flowing over her as she works through her thoughts okay new universe- different things in it, whole new ball game- need to learn everything that I can- biology changing- need to learn more on that- and the whole seeing things before they happen like some happy medium- then find away back to my own universe. She pulls a bottle of shampoo off the shelf, "vanilla nice"

She starts to think about Martha and that it was clear she had a thing for the doctor, unrequited love completely sucks.. the girl definitely deserves better.

She finishes washing her hair and jumps out the shower, and wraps a towel around her, she heads back into the bed and over to the wardrobe, and opens it up and her jaw drops at the sheer size of it, and the amount of clothes in it surely these can't just all be hers she rakes through them and finally settling on black jeans, a stripy long sleeved top some black boots and a purple like leather jacket and puts her hair into a crown braid to keep it out her way.

She then steps back out in the corridor, she did contemplate in going to sleep but she doubt her over active brain would let her sleep, she glances up to the ceiling again "do you have a library?" The lights flicker again leading Fallon down a dif...

She then steps back out in the corridor, she did contemplate in going to sleep but she doubt her over active brain would let her sleep, she glances up to the ceiling again "do you have a library?" The lights flicker again leading Fallon down a different corridor to a door, she opens the door and steps in through it, the room was massive, but beautiful, the library was not modern in appearance but quite old-fashioned, with dark, walnut wood furnishings reminiscent of the styles of both medieval and Victorian architecture. It contained several desks and lampshades, and the shelves appeared neatly organised and tidy, the shelves of books looked like they were never ending, she pats the wall in thanks and she feels a vibration against her hand, she steps further into the room and starts to skim the shelves.