from me to you 🌷˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

Dear Hyunjin,                                 🌷 ˚ʚ ˚ .

How are you doing? Have you eaten today? I hope so~! I'm sorry that you have to live without me now, I'm sorry for not trying hard enough to fight my illness.. I know you miss me a lot but can you please stay strong? I'll be with you even if you don't think I am with you, anytime you need hope just talk to the stars and I'll be listening to you, I will make sure that all my happiness carries itself onto you! You wanted me to be the happiest boy alive but now that I'm gone you can take my place.
Smile every day for me, our friends and your mom!

You have to promise me that you'll tell Jisung to continue dancing, you have to take my place and go to all of his shows! Make sure to help him remember all of his rap parts in his shows. Record every single show Jisung is preforming in and I'll make sure to watch them all from start to finish~!

I understand if you resent me for leaving you so early ; I hate myself too. I would've stayed longer I swear but that pain was too powerful and you know that.. All the beautiful times I've spent with you have made my short life feel brighter, your presence has given me strength to continue being happy. You gave me so much strength but my body seemed to push it away ; I'm deeply sorry.

remember me in the smell of fresh flowers.
remember me in the sun.
remember me in the deep stars.
remember me in every happy experience.
remember me in smiles.
remember me forever.

I'll remember you in the soft breeze.

In another universe, we'll be side by side ; together. I won't leave you ever again just keep smiling for that day to come~! You'll see me again and Ill see you again, one day.

No matter how far apart we are, our love will never break.

Thank you Hwang Hyunjin, I love you dearly.

Sincerely, Your bestfriend Felix Yongbok Lee.

🌷🌷🌷