Stay Alive, Stay Alive, For Me

HAIDEN'S POV

After our 'session' I quickly slip my clothes back on and head downstairs.

I run into the kitchen and grab an Arizona tea.

"God I missed this." I say as I put the can to my cheek.

"Should I give you two a moment or..." Jc says, smiling.

"Of course! God! You're so disrespectful!" I say in a fake offended voice.

I then proceed to lick and kiss the can and Jc looses it.

"Oh, the jealousy!" I hear him say. I walk into the main room and sit beside a partially clothed Jc Caylen.

"Haiden, promise me you won't ever try that again. Please." He says, holding both my hands.

"I promise. I don't even know why I did it. I felt alone, empty." I say.

"Well, you're not remember what the guys told you today. It probably means more coming from them than coming from me. I mean, they're celebrities, and your hero's." He says, kissing the back of my hand.

" I know. It means a lot coming from you too, though. And I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again." I say,looking at the floor.

"I forgive you. I love you, Haiden." Caylen says,kissing the scars that cover my wrists.

"I love you too, Jc."

There's a pause, but me being me decide to break the silence.

"Can we go to Hot Topic?" I ask.

Jc smiles and says yes.

I run upstairs and call down that I'm gonna take a shower.

I get out of the shower and put on a Fall Out Boy tee along with a pair of ripped jeans,despite the hot weather. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and grab my money before heading downstairs.

"Oh no, you won't be needing that." Jc says, taking my money.

"But-"

"No. This is my treat for you. You're not spending your money." Jc says

"Ok whatever. Lets go."

And with that,we're in the car, heading to my favorite store.

♦♦♦♦♦♦

We finally get to Hot Topic and I drag Caylen in with me. I run to the back where they keep all the 'non-mainstream' merch and whatnot.

I pick out another frnkiero andthe cellabration t along with three new MCR t's ansd try them on. Luckily they fit.

Then I pick out a Blink-182 T-shirt, Fall Out Boy tee, Panic! At The Disco tee, Sleeping With Sirens tee, Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon tees and a few All Time Low shirts.

For bracelets, I get a three pack of MCR bracelets, a Sleeping With Sirens bracelet, Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, All Time Low, Green Day, and so on and so forth.

We eventually leave and go to Starbucks.

We don't really engage in much conversation, but its nice being with him.

We soon gather our things and head home for a movie night with the boys.