DESTROYA

HAIDENS POV

Its been a few weeks and I've got the hang of the guitar.  Its not much different from acoustic. 

So far i can play Mama, DESTROYA, NaNaNa, Welcome To The Black Parade, House Of Wolves and a few songs by Sleeping With Sirens.

We walk down to the basement and spencer takes to the drums.

He starts playing and i immediately recognize the song as DESTROYA by My Chemical Romance.

The three of us pick up our guitars and we have decided that i apparently sing better than Ryan, so I'm the lead singer. Ok.

Me and Ryan play our assigned parts and Brendon gets going on the bass.

"DESTROYA! DESTROYA! DESTROYA! DESTROYA!" We yell.

Ryan and me do the little moans that Gee and Frank do in the song.

The song ends and they look at me weird.

"What?"

"You can scream.  Like not Vic or Kellin, or Frank for that matter, but Gee's type of scream.  Its cool.  Your voice gets all raspy and i know you're taken, but its really hot." Brendon says, blushing.

"Thank you! That's probably one of my favorite things about the song. Gee puts so much emotion in it, and so does frank. And then there's the moaning. I thought that was hot, Ryan." I say, looking at the one with black and pink hair.

"Hey! Do you guys wanna dye our hair?" I ask, getting excited.

"YES! lets go to Target and get the dye! Like now!" Spencer says.

We grab our boards, well i use one of Brendons, and skate off to Target.

We go straight to the back where the hair stuff is.  We grab black, blue, purple, green, and pink.

We pay for our sfuff and i think the cashier thought we were crazy but whatever.

We go to my house and i find jc. 

"Hey! I'm dying my hair!" I yell

"What colour?" He asks

"I don't know. Well see." I say and pull the boys into the kitchen.

We decide to do the boys first.  Spencer ends up with blue and black, Brendon has black, and Ryan has all the colours because 'he's punk rock'

I decide to do my hair pink with the underneath blue.

I run up and i hear Trevor singing.

"...and i, wanna hear your echo, got to be the name you call..." he sings

"What ya doing?" I ask

"I, um, singing." He says nervously.  "Yes i know. I've released it but ya know, I'm proud of it."

"Ok. Its a great song."

"What did you do to your hair?" He asks

"Ya likey?" I say

"Yes i love it!"

"Good. Tell caylen ill be home later."

"Ok bye HD." he says

I tell him bye and we go back to Ryans.

"DESTROYA!" I yell and run across the yard leaving the boys to laugh at me.

OK SO I GOT BORED AND WROTE THIS...NOT MUCH BUT WHTEVR....HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING! THANKS FOR READING! LOVE YA!

Dont let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends