I'm An Artist and I Make Arty Art Art

HAIDEN'S POV

I wake up around 8:30 and I'm surprisingly the only one awake. I walk over to my closet and pick out a 5 Seconds Of Summer tee-shirt because IT'S TOTALLY PUNK ROCK. I decide to wear jeans again so I pick out a black pair that has white splatters on them. I quietly walk to the bathroom and start to take a shower.

I'm in and out in a matter of minutes and start blow drying my hair, getting my fringe in place and putting on simple makeup.

I walk downstairs and make myself a cup of coffee. As I go to grab a PopTart, I get a text from Ryan. My stomach does a flip. STOP YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND. Anyways, he asked me if we were still on for today I told him yes. He texted back that he was gonna take a shower and I told him he could come over for a bit afterwards if he wanted.

45 minutes later, he was sitting on the kitchen counter 'helping' me make pancakes.

"I swear, between your coffee and pancake addiction, you are secretly Gerard Way." I hear Jake say from the steps. We laugh and Ryan turns around to see this 'mysterious boy.'

"Damn." Jake says.

"Heard that!" I say, laughing.

"Hey! I'm Jake. I'm C-Connor's boyfriend." Jake says, walking down the steps, staring at Jake.

Ryan smiles. "Cool! I'm Ryan. I'm Haiden's new..friend?" he says, looking at me.

"Yep! We buddies now! And Jake, he's into the same stuff as us. You know, the bands, the games, the internet. He's one of us." I say looking at Ryan, who has a big smile on his face.

"Sweet! I don't feel Like an outcast!" Ryan says.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Ryan, now if you'll excuse me, I have a boyfriend to wake up." He says as he yells Connor's name.

"So, what are we doing today?" Ryan asks me.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to Starbucks and then maybe go to the boardwalk and ride some rides, if that's ok with you." I say, flipping a pancake.

"Alright. Sounds cool. I just moved here recently, so I don't really know where much is at." He says.

"Cool. Where'd ya move from?" I ask.

"Flagstaff, Arizona. I'm glad though. I hated that town/city/whatever you want to call it." He says, throwing powdered sugar on my face.

"Thanks dude!" I say with a giggle.

"You're welcome!"

"Sarcasm, Ryan, sarcasm."

I leave a note on the counter telling the boys where I am and who I'm with. I also send Jc a text reassuring him that me and Ryan are just friends and that we only met so don't worry.

"So...I don't have a valid license. Can you pennyboard or skateboard?" I ask Ryan.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go grab my board I'll be back." He says, and I walk over to the side of the house and grab my board.

He's back in a matter of minutes and we head off towards Starbucks.

As we get in the parking lot, Ryan asks me if I like Black Veil Brides.

"Yes! I love them!" I say.

"Good. Because I'm an ARTIST AND I MAKE ARTY ART ART!" he yells/says.

"Really? Quoting random things from Andy and Ashley? Alright, cool." I say laughing.

We go in to the small café and order our drinks. Pretty soon, we are engaged in deep conversation.