It's For The Best

CONNORS POV

woohoo switching it up, lib!

"I'm leaving Our2ndLife." I say. They all stared at me like I was an alien, and all I mean Haiden and the three boys she brought over.

"WHAT? Connor. This isn't cool. You have to be joking. You're joking right? You have to be." Haiden says, trying to laugh it off.

"I wish, Haiden. But I'm not. I'm moving out in three days. I will still make videos on my main channel, but not on O2L. But the guys and I can still do collabs." I say, pulling Haiden in for a hug.

"You were the reason I started watching O2L. Everything thing I did was for you and the rest of Our2ndLife. You saved me. All of you. But Connor, I connected to you. Why? Why are you leaving? CONNOR PLEASE!" Haiden says, crying harder than humanly possible.

"I feel like my footage is going down the drain. It could be better. This was my idea, Haiden." I say, holding her closer.

"But Connor. I could help you! I could plan them! I could help you so much! Please YOU HAVE TO STAY! PLEASE!" She kinda yells, with tears staining her cheeks.

"Haiden, its for the best. I promise we can still have our days together, just like old times." I say, making her look at me.

"It's not gonna be the same. The house is gonna feel empty. WHO THE HELL AM I GOING TO MAKE COFFEE FOR AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING BECAUSE WE CANT SLEEP? WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO DRIVE ME AROUND LA WHEN I FEEL LIKE COMPLETE SHIT? CONNOR YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND. PLEASE CONNOR. DONT DO THIS. AT LEASRT STAY IN THE HOUSE!PLEASE!" Haiden yells, crying onto Jc's shirt.

"Haiden, please calm down. You're going to make yourself sick. You can call me anytime, text me whenever. We are still best friends. I'm sorry Haiden." I say, rubbing her back.

"Whatever. We'll talk later." She says as she gets up and walks toward the stairs that has a door leading to the roof.

HAIDEN'S POV

WHAT THE HELL? What am I going to do when me and Jc fight? He was the one I would go to. And the four am coffee? No one else likes coffee. And the late night talks and walks on the beach? That was our thing. Just me and Con.

I walk out to the roof, only to hear footsteps behind me.

"Go away Connor. I said we will talk later."

"It's not Connor, babe." I hear Caylen say. "Ryan and his cousins are here too."

Shit...I forgot they were here.

I turn around. "Hey, I'm sorry about that. It's just, never mind." I say.

"And Caylen," I say pointing to the boys, "This is Spencer and this is Brendon."

They wave and say hi and tell Caylen about how much they love O2L.

"Connor doesn't like seeing you like this Haiden. And he's scared that you're going to try something." Jc says, hugging me

"I won't"

Soon the rest of the boys pile onto the roof, all except Connor. I look at Sam. His face is all red and he still has a few tear stains.

"Sammy poo, come here. Let me love you." I say, pulling Sam to me.

"I don't want Connor to leave, either. God...I told myself I was not going to cry. I'm sorry." Sam says, clinging to me.

"KiKi. Trevy. Ricky. Here. Now." I say and they walk over and we have a group hug. I suddenly feel another pair of arms added to back and realize it's Connor. I start crying again.

"I haven't cried this much since Ryan and Jon left Panic! At The Disco. Damn" I say,kinda laughing.

"Ryan! Spence! Brendon! Get over here! You're part of the family now!" I say and they laiugh and join our hug.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted Connor. I understand, I mean, its your life. Live it to the fullest. Even if it feels like you're ripping the hearts out of young people." I say,maki everyone laugh.

"That's my girl!" Connor says.

"Yep! Knives are fun!" I say. They all glare at me. "Sorry"

We laugh it off and Kian does what Kian does at like 9 in the afternoon (Panic! fans?!)

He orders a pizza and we sit on the roof. Sadly, his eyes aren't the size of the moon right now.

Kiki walks down to get the pizza and soon Ryan and his cousins are jamming on our roof.

Could it bet any better? I think as I sing along to the song they are playing, and Ryan is screaming....like really good too. It's all FRANTAbulous.

WTF DID I JUST DO?! I WAS CRYING WHILE WRITING THIS! IM A BAD PERSON! CHAIN ME UP...GIVE ME THE ORANGE JUMPER...TAKE ME JAIL..NVMND TAKE ME TO WARPED! BUT I HOPE U IS ENJOYING THIS EVEM THO IT SUCKS AND I REMEBER NOTHING... THANKS FOR READING! LOVE YA!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,
Until next time, my friends