Next Week Ends It All

HAIDENS POV

We ate then we went back home.  Mainly because its hot as hell and I didn't feel like spending money.

We walk in and Ryan calls me over to where he is.

"Hey, tomorrow night.  My house, the guys, and Jenny, if she wants,  but we are practicing.  We haven't in quite a while, and  plus I really want to.  But right now, me and Trevor are getting ready to go out.  I'll talk to you later." Ryan tells me.

I agree and Jenny says she'd love to go.  About ten minutes later we see Ryan and Trevor walking out, hand in hand.  We all aww and they flip us off, but whatever.

"Hey, come in here. We all need to talk." Kian says.  We all file into the kitchen and Jc, Jenny, and I sit on the counter.

"Wait.  Has anyone wiped this off recently?" I ask.

They all shake their heads no and me and Jenny jump off immediately and I get a cloth to wipe it off with

"What was that for?" Sam asks.

"Nothing.  But some boys decided to have some fun the other night.  Anyways, as you were saying Kian.."

"Next week.  We are announcing the break up next week." Ricky says. 

"But its not December yet.  It's only September." I say,struggling to keep my temper.

"Yes,we are aware of that.  But I, we, think it'd be best for all of us and the quality of our videos." Ricky says.

"Ok.  If you say so.  It's your decision." I say.

"Alright. Then that's that.  Y'all are free." Kian says and we get up and go do our own thing.

Jc comes over to me. "Thank you for staying calm.  It means a lot to Kian." He says.

I nod my head and Jenny says she has to leave.

She grabs her things and walks out.

"So next week?" I ask Caylen.

"Next week.  The we will have goodbye week,but yes. It ends next week." He says before walking away.

Idk....I just want this to end rather soon, so yeah.

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends