No Sex On The Counter. PLEASE.

✖✖ IF THIS SHIT GETS DEEP, IM SORRY BECAUSE ITS LATE AS IM WRITING THIS AND THATS USUALLY WHEN I STRESS AMD THINK THE MOST. SO IF IT GETS HELLA DEEP, IM SORRY. carry on

HAIDENS POV

I have no place I mind that I'm going. I just need to get away; from the house from the noise, from the people, and most importantly, the mess. But I can't get away from the mess because this 'mess' is in my little fucked up brain.

And it's been there longer than it should've been.

(Idk how old she is so just go with it)

Normal 16year olds don't think about this kind of shit.

Some of them are partying, or some are like me, hiding away in their room and trying to get away.

I bend down to pick up my board, and decide to walk, considering my leg is getting tired from pushing. I take out my phone and put on my new 'favorite' song. But nothing beats an MCR song.

But this song is rather happy, and the guy that sings it makes me happy, so I start to cheer up.

"...so bite me, bite me. Be my fright tonight..." Jordan Sweeto's voice rings thru my ears.

I sit on the curb and just think. I think about the way the ocean water moves over the rocks. I think about the way the waves wash up light yet rough at the same time. I think about the young couples who claim they are 'in love.' I think about the lights flashing on the roller coaster. I think of Colton.

It's been forever since the incident. But the past is past, right?

My song ends and I take this a chance to turn on some music to match my mood and but on Pierce The Veil because why not.

I ride my penny board around for a bit then decide to go to the town square.

Sadly, its a weekend so there's a bunch of other teenagers and people in their early 20's maybe hanging around and tailgating, and drinking and playing shitty music.

I turn around when someone catches my eye.

Its a girl. She has her face down so I can't see it, but I can tell she has bleach blonde hair with a pink stripe running thru it and is wearing a pair of red skinny jeans with a Nascar shirt. She's looking at something. She seems a little out of it, and from the looks of it, it seems like someone forced her to come.

I decide to walk over there, considering we are both too much of outcasts to be here.

"Um, Hi. I'm Haiden. I'm sorry, its just, I saw you standing here and I really liked your hair and jeans and you looked kinda lonely and like you don't want to be here. I'll leave if you want me to. I'm sorry." I say, as she looks up.

Seeing her face, she is beautiful. She has a thin layer of mascara on and a lip ring.

"No, no. It's ok. I mean, its not like I wasn't staring at you and all. I'm sorry that was creepy. And thank you for the compliments." She says, kinda awkwardly. "I'm Jenny. And yes. My bitch ass friend Hannah forced me to come here. She didn't want to be alone, but from the looks of it, she wouldn't have been anyway. She's kind of a hoe. She sleeps around a lot but hey, I'm not her. It's her life." Jenny says, smiling.

"Well I'm sorry for that. Would you like to go for a walk or something? I mean, we could try to find a diner that's open, but its getting kind of late." I offer.

"That would be fabulous. I don't care what we do, I just want to leave." Jenny says.

We start walking and we talk a bit about our lives. I tell her some stuff but not, 'my stuff' and I tell her about Colton.