Its Just An Old Friend

Most of this is dedicated to katelynnglynn526

SAMS POV

As we walk around, i notice a boy, about my age, eyeing Katelynn up and down.

I start feeling a little uneasy as he starts walking in our direction.  Being the person i am, i put my arm around her waist and hold her close.

She gives me a weird look but kisses my cheek.  Then she sees him.

"Ronnie!?" She says, excitedly.

"Katelynn!" He yells, running to her. 

She frees herself from my grip and runs to meet him.

"God, its been so long! How are you?" She asks him, smiling that beautiful smile of hers.

"I'm doing great! And you must be too! I see you have a boyfriend..that's nice." He says, his eyes kinda giving me a glare.

I'm not gonna lie, and me, being a straight guy, id have to say, he's pretty attractive.

"Yeah. This is Sam. Sam, this is Ronnie.. he was like, my best friend when i lived in Missouri."  She says. I reach my hand out and he shakes it, giving me a strange look.

"Hey. I'm ronnie. But you already know that." And with that, he PUTS HIS ARMS. ARMS AROUND HER WAIST. NOT JUST ONE ARM, BOTH FUCKING
ARMS. AROUND MY GIRL.

"Okay, Katelynn, we have to go. Ronnie, it was nice meeting you." I say as i grab her hand and start to walk off. She sighs.

"Bye Ronnie!" She yells back at him.  He waves and she smiles before turning to me.

"What the hell, Pottorff?" She says.

"What? He was getting all up on you. You're my girlfriend and i kinda don't want to see that." I reply, honestly.

"We were best friends. We would always walk around like that." She replies.

"The keyword being 'were'  and i don't care what you guys did when you were alone, but i really don't want to see it right in front of me." I say, stopping to turn and face her.

"I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of this. Jesus Christ, Sam.  Its not like he was trying to kiss me or feel me up. Just let it go." She says, starting to walk away.

"Let it go? Really? What would you do if one of my old chick friends was all up on me while we were together? Would you just let it go? No. You wouldn't. And youre my girlfriend. And he's a guy that you've never talked about. So i have every right to make a big deal out of it." I say, getting a bit angrier.

"Whatever Sam. Lets go." She says, grabbing my hand.

"No Katelynn. If you're gonna be all pissy because i happen to care, then ill leave. You can go have your fun with Ronnie." I say and walk off towards home.

HAIDENS POV

So as of now, Nothing Personal, Lights Out has made it nowhere. But i did get my guitar.

And as of now, Ricky is beating my ass in Mario Kart.

"PAYBACK, DAWSON!" he says.

"For what?!" I say, smiling

"For beating me the first time you stayed here. And all the times we played after that." He replies simply.

"Oh whatever.  I'm a better player than you!" I say, looking at ricky who has a fake offended look on his face.

"As if!" He replies in a diva like tone.

"Hey now, calm yourselves. Yall want pizza?" Jc says as he walks into the front room.

Ricky and I look at each other, smile, and yell "KIAN ORDER A PIZZA!" before starting our game again.

Kian does as told and the pizza is here 25 minutes later.

In the end, Ricky beats me and i end up throwing a slice of pizza at his face.  He just laughs and eats it.

We decide to make Kian order four more pizzas and invite Ryan and them over.

A few minutes after ryan and his mates get there, a very pissed off Sam Pottorff walks through the door.

Shit.

YAAASSS LIBBY UPDATED SOMETHING THAT SHE PLANNED! POINT FOR LIBBY!  ANYWAYS...128 READS?! YOU PPLS ARE AMAZING...I DOUBT YALL EVEN READ THESE BUT WHATEVER...I HOPE UR ENJOYING! THNKS FR RDNG! (for all you Fall Out Boy fans) LOVE YA!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends