Bands And Therapy

HAIDEN'S POV

We get seated and we start talking. "So, give me some of your back story. It doesn't have to be real personal or anything but I wanna know some more about you." Ryan tells me, getting his bracelets situated.

"I'm not afraid to get personal, because I now know that I'm not alone. Anyways, I'm Haiden Dawson, but my friends and everyone at the O2L house calls me HD most of the time." I start off.

"Wait. You live with O2L? Like the Our2ndLife? Seriously?" Ryan asks, clearly shocked.

"Yep. They're your neighbours. I was on their roof last night. You were inside the O2L house this morning." I tell Ryan. I also tell him how it happened and whatnot.

"I'm also dating Jc Caylen." I say, smiling. His face drops, but regains its smile.

"That's cool! How is it?" He asks

"We've been good. Things have been falling out though, ever since I got hospitalized, like what, five, six months ago.." I say. "I tried to commit suicide. I cut deep and tried to down a bottle of pills. I was in a coma for five or six months. I was hospitalized twice. The second time was more serious, obviously. And get this, the first time, Ray Toro from MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE was MY DOCTOR! And both times, I had to have counseling or some shit like that and GERARD WAY, the GERARD WAY WAS MY THERAPIST THINGY PERSON."

"Damn. And you're joking? You have to be." Ryan says with wide eyes.

"Nope. Ask the boys. I'm not lying. And a few weeks ago I got to meet Frankie and Mikey. They stopped in to visit Gee when we were having a session and I got pictures and autographs from them. Ray stopped by too, and remembered me immediately. I cried, like a lot." I say, smiling at the memory.

"Holy shit. That's awesome! I'm jealous! Anyways, I'm sorry that you had to be hospitalized. It must've sucked."

"It did, both times, but I got free food and candy so that's great. And Ray gave me free band merch." I add with a giggle.

"That's cool!" Ryan says, smiling.

"Yeah. Now you tell me about yourself."

"Ok. My name is Ryan Ace, and I'm 15. God, I'm so awkward. I'm sorry." He says, smiling. "Anyways, music is my thing. I've played guitar for about 3 years, two years on acoustic and one on electric. I've always wanted to be in a band. I'm an outcast, I always have been, but I'm proud. I support the LGBT+ Community. I have bad self esteem and I'm kinda suicidal, but whatever. I haven't done anything in about 6 months." He says, "..and that's me." He says, finishing with a smile.

"You're interesting. I like it. I've played acoustic guitar for about 2 years. I love music too, if you cant tell. I want to be in a band too, preferably a heavier band, but sorta soft like My Chem." I say, glancing at Ryan. "and I support the LGBT+ Community too!" I add.

"Cool! we could start a band! I have friends, actually. Well, they're my very distant cousins, but they live with us because of family accident. They're cool-ish..They're kinda like me."

"Are you being serious?"

"Yeah. I'll give you electric guitar lessons."

"O-Okay. cool! We get together some day and get everything figured out. This will be fun."

"I know. Dude, what if we make it big?!" Ryan says grinning hella big.

"That'd be great."

From this point, we start talking about our favorite bands, and eventually leave Starbucks. We pennyboard to the boardwalk where we get an all day pass, and head for the rollercoasters.

Without even thinking, I grab Ryan's hand, but he does nothing about except intertwines his fingers with mine and starts running for the coaster.

THINGS ARE HAPPENING! RELATIONSHIPS, FRIENDSHIPS, IDEK. SOMETHING IS GONNA HAPPEN BETWEEN JC AND HAIDEN IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS...BUT NO MORE HOSPITALIZATION AND THAT BC THAT'S HARD TO WRITE AND IT TRIGGERS ME BUT WHATEVER. SO YEAH! THINGS ARE SHAPING UP TO BE PRETTY ODD BETWEEN EVERYONE...if you get that I love you...BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS! THANKS FOR READING!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends