Your Forver Is All That I Need

HAIDENS POV

"Hey, are you ok babe?" I ask, walking over to where Jc is sitting with his head in his hands.

"I'm just stressed. I really don't want O2L to end, but Ricky thinks it'll be best. I mean, I guess it will too, but O2L was my life. It still is." He says,wrapping his arms around me.

"I know. I don't want it to either. I'm pretty sure y'all realized that these past few days. And I'm sorry about that." I say, leaning into him.

"We understand. Me and Kian are doing better now." He tells me.

"Good. So what is gonna happen with me and you after the channel ends?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Well, I was hoping you would want to stay together, but that's up to you. I really love you, like a lot. I don't know what I'd do without you." Caylen tells me, blushing.

"Of course I want to stay together! I love you too. I'd be lost without you." I say.

"Ok. Good. I want it to be Haiden and Jc forever, ya know?" He tells me.

I love this side of him. "Yeah. Me too. Jaiden forever?" I say.

"Yep. Forever."

"Good. Your forever is all that I need, really."

"Really Haiden? You just had to quote Sleeping With Sirens, didn't you?" Jake asks,coming in a sitting down.

"Shut up! When are you and Connor leaving?" I ask.

"Oh so now you want us to leave?!"

"What? No! That's not what I meant."

"I know. But we were planning on leaving tomorrow." Jake says, giggling a bit.

"Oh, Connor and I got you something." He says. He grabs my hand and pulls me off the couch and takes me to the roof.

Sitting in a opened black and red leather and velvet case is a brand new guitar from Fender. It's all black with a pink stripe running down the sides.

"Oh my god! I love it! You guys didn't have to get this! This was expensive!" I say, hugging Jake.

"I know. But we figured you needed a new one and Connor knows you better than anyone so we bought you this." He says, smiling. "I got the case from my dad, though."

"Thank you." I tell him.

He nods and we walk back inside and I tell Connor thanks and soon Trevor and Ryan walk through, hand in hand again, smiling.

Trevor looks intoxicated, but that's ok.

"BEST DAY EVER!" Trevor yells.

"Ok babe, calm down. Lets go upstairs, ok?" Ryan tells him and they go upstairs, Trevor smirking like a bitch.

Needless to say, everyone was dying of laughter withing five minutes of them being up there.

It's ending in 1-2 chapters....oops

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends