If You Love Me Let Me Go

RICKY'S POV

yaass lib u is on a role...switching it up with POVS...cool m8...ok I'm done

Me, being the person i am, decided to sleep with my window open, so of course when what seemed like Haiden and Trevor were having they're little talk, Trevor got riled up and i woke up, not too happy. But, on a happier note, its Jc and Haiden's one year anniversary. I planned something. Well, kinda. But knowing them, they'd prefer to stay home, eat pizza, and play video games.

BUUUUUUUT that's not what they're doing on my watch.

HAIDENS POV

I look at my phone again and realize that its Caylen and I's one year. I run into his room and pounce on him.

"What the fuck Kian?" He says, kinda mad but softens when he sees its me.

"Happy one year, Caylen!!" I yell.

"HAPPY ONE YEAR HD! shit! I'm sorry. I kinda forgot. I don't have anything. Dammit i feel bad." He says, sitting up.

"Dont worry. The only thing i got you was a pack of AriZona and some games because, really all i want to do is stay home and eat pizza and play video games all night." I say, kissing his neck.

"O-okay. Th-that's cool. Really Haiden? I just woke up!" He says, shifting awkwardly.

"Okay. Well finish this later." I say with a wink and get ready for the day.

I pick out a My Chemical Romance tshirt and a pair of pink ripped jeans and black converse.

-

After the shower, i do the necessary (not Caylen..well not yet).

I walk downstairs to find Ricky, Kian, and Sam talking quietly.

"What ya talking about?" I ask, curious.

"Its a surprise. You and Caylen's surprise." Sam says smirking.

"Look. We both said we wanna stay home. We aren't doing anything fancy. If you three make us do anything, im wearing exactly what I'm wearing now except with combat boots and my piercings. I'm not getting fancy and you won't make me." I say, slipping my arm around Caylen's waist when he gets near me.

"And I'm probably wearing sweatpants." Jc says.

He leans down to give me a kiss then goes and gets an AriZona.

CONNORS POV

"God, Trevor! I'm leaving no matter what! Youre not gonna fucking stop me!" I yell.

"Yes Connor. I get that! But, DAMMIT! i dont know. Just what the hell? You were planning this and didn't tell anyone until it was a week before you decide to move. And Haiden. HAIDEN! YOU WERE HER BEST FUCKING FRIEND AND YOU TELL HER LAST. OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE, YOU TELL HER LAST. Do you know how fucking much you meant to her? DO YOU, CONNOR?!" Trevor yells at me.

"Yes i fucking do, Trevor. I know she came to me for everything. Suicidal again? It was me. Jc and her fighting? Me. It was me. I KNOW I MEAN A LOT TO HER. SHE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME TOO! CAN YOU NOT JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I WANT TO START A NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE?" i yell back.

"I UNDERSTAND THAT COMPLETELY. but i love you. You were like my older brother. You were always there for us." Trevor says, lowering his voice.

"I know. I love you too. I love all of you. But Trevor, please. If you love me, let me go."

And with that Trevor walks out of my room and I'm stuck there in the midst of boxes and memories and sadness and confusion.

But thats okay, because like i heard trevor say, we are all a little messed up.

THE TENSION....idk BUT SHIT IS GOING DOWN! i guess...BUT THANKS FOR READING! LOVE YA!

Dont let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends