Would You Carry Me To The End?

KATELYNNS POV

To say he fucked me would be wrong.  This isnt a normal kidnapping, at least id say so.

This is Ronnie.  Ronnie will dress you like a slut, keep you in the dark, blindfold you, and handcuff you to a bed, sure but he didn't fuck me.  He kissed me, but he knew better than to take it farther.

He made me watch High School Musical though.  He handcuffed me to a bed all because he wanted to waych HSM with me.

I've been gone 3 days, and he's over dressing me like a slut.  I'm now in tight black skinny jeans and a Falling In Reverse shirt.

I'm supposed to go home soon and he's let me talk to sam.

Turns out, he did nothing. Sam and i are fine.  And.I've decided i won't tell him.about this (mainly bc I'm too lazy to write more but whatever).  As far as Sam knows, I'm with a close friend.

I'm out of that dark ass room too.

"Get in the car. Ill get your stuff." He says.  I smile.

And i only had to call him daddy once or twice.  He said it was kinda gross. Ya think?!

He soon comes back out with my stuff and we get back onto the road.

"Why did you do this, Ronnie?" I ask calmly.

"To say I'm a bit fucked up is an understatement. I really don't know though. I'm sorry. I really am." He says.

I'm tired so right now, ill take what i can get.

He drops me.off  a block from the house and i walk the rest of the way.

I walk in and ive never seen Sam so happy.

"Katelynn!" He yells.  I drop my stuff and hug him.

We sit and talk things out for a bit.  Its nice to be back and happy

HAIDENS POV

"Caylen! Turn the volume up on Brendons bass!" I say.

We are currently at Ryans, learning how to play The Ballad Of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco.

We all have our sheets with the notes and to say we suck at the moment is an understatement. Oh whale.

We stop soon enough and brendon yells "I wanna play Besitos! Like now'"

We agree and start playing.

Btw this is a song by Pierce The Veil

"A diamond bullet and a gun made of gold, she was covered in blood, last seen in San Francisco." Me and brendon yell that part, mainly because its our favorite.

Caylen leaves to have a 'meeting' with the guys.

A few minutes later, i get a text.

"You. And the boys.if they wanna come. Home. Now."

I tell the boys and we pack up and head over there.

"Whats going on?" I ask.  This is exactly like when Connor left. All in the front room. In a circle.

"What is going on?! Answer me!" I yell. I look over and see katelynn sitting on sams lap.

"You know aanything?" She opens her mough but Kian stops her.

"Haiden, we're ending Our2ndLife."

And with that, i fall to the ground in a mess of tears.

IVE DECIDED I WANT THIS TO END SOON SO.....YEAHH BUT THANKS FOR READING! LOVE YA!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends