Downtown At The Fry Shack

HAIDENS POV

"What!?" I say, once I finally gain air again.

"We've decided we are going to end the channel, but we are going to wait before automatically stopping it.  We are going to wait and see if we get better at our videos before calling it quits completely." Kian says, smiling a little bit

"Oh. Okay.  Just please let me know what y'all decide to do." I say.

"Sure thing, sweet pea" Kian says.

"No! You can't call her that, Kian!" Jc exclaims while laughing.

"Ok. I'm sorry." He says.

We talk everything over a bit more and Trevor comes over to join the conversation between Ryan and I.

"Hey haiden, can I talk to you alone for a minute?"  He asks me.

I nod and we go up to the roof.  "What's up Trevy?" I ask him.

"I like Ryan. Like a lot. And I don't know what to do.  I've never really been this way over a guy, except for Colton but I don't know what to do. And I don't know what I am. I'm confused and practically breaking myself over this." He tells me, getting a bit scared looking.

"Well first of all, that's adorable, and second of all, its ok. You don't have to identify as anything yet.  Just like who you want and we can mess with that later.  And Ryan isn't 100% straight, so I can talk to him about it if you want me too." I say, glancing hopefully at Trevor.

He lights up. "Yeah, that'd be great! Can we go in now? I'm cold."

I giggle and we head back inside and I go over to Ryan.

"We need to talk.  Come out to the roof."  I lead him to the roof and we start talking.

"Trevor likes you, ok? And he's terrified because he's never really felt this way towards a guy, and I think you need to talk to him. Please, for me.  He's practically tearing him self apart over this." I tell Ryan.

"Oh,ok! Yes! I will definitely talk to him. Oh my God, I can't believe he likes me! I've had the biggest crush on him forever." He says, excitedly.

"Really now?  Go talk to him.  Please. Hell ask him out on a date if ya want to!" I tell Ryan.

He nods and runs back into the house.

I walk into my room and grab my jacket then walk downstairs to see Trevor and Ryan talking and blushing like idiots.

Jc gives me a questioning look and I explain it to him.  "Oh, well I have a surprise for you. Shut your eyes and put this on" he says as her blindfolds me.

I hear footsteps shuffling and a small giggle.

Connor

He tells me to take off the fabric covering my eyes and I do so.

"CONNOR!  Oh my god! How long have you been here?!" I ask, giving him a huge hug.

"About 10 minutes." He replies, hugging me back.

"I'm so happy you're here! I'm in shock!" I say, trying to figure this out.

"Well, then you'll be shocked at what we still have to tell you." Jc says.

I don't say anything so him and connor speak.

"But wait, get the guys." Con says.

I call the guys over and we wait for the news.

"Nothing Personal, Lights Out has a gig. Friday night at 9:30 downtown at the Fry Shack." (Idek if thats a real place but go with it)  Jc tells us.

"WHAT?!" we exclaim at the same time.

"Yep.  That's 2 days away.  We paid for it and we will help get everything set.up.  don't worry about.  And Spencer, we bought you a new drum set." Connor says, smiling.

"No way! You didn't have to! I was saving for one!" Spence says

"Yes but yours was getting crappy. And don't even think about paying me back." Connor tells him.

"BUT WE HAVE A FUCKING GIG! A REAL GIG! GUYS WE COULD GET NOTICED!" Ryan screams.

"Yes! We could! Thank you guys!" I say and hug them.  The guys thank thwm then Ryan goes back to Trevor.

Soon enough, they're walking out the door together, smiling like idiots.

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS IDEK BUT THANKS FOR READING! HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING!  LOVE YA!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends