Maybe Ronnie Is Kinda Bad

SAMS POV

What the hell was he thinking? But why did I leave her with him? He looked like trouble. Shit, Sam!

I get to the house and I'm in the worst mood. I walk in and everyone is sitting around and talking and they have some weird ass music playing.

"Hey Sam!" Haiden says. She looks a bit intoxicated.

"Hey, are you OK? Jc, what did you give her?" I ask leading Haiden to the couch.

"She found a small bottle of vodka and took a few sips. I tried to stop her but, you know how she is. She'll be ok. I promise." He tells me and we laugh.

"Caylen! Dance with me you fucker!" Haiden says, pulling Jc up and going into the kitchen.

I walk over to talk to Ryan. "Hey, man. How ya doing?" I say, trying to make conversation.

"Hey. I'm great. How about you?" He replies, turning towards me.

"I could be better. And what the fuck is playing?" I ask smiling.

"This, my friend, is a band called Mindless Self Indulgence. And this is a song called Shut Me Up." He says, grinning.

I reply with a head nod. "Hey are you ok? You look kinda, I don't know, down." Ryan says.

"Not really." I reply.

I explain what happens and he reassures me that things will be ok.

KATELYNN'S POV

Dedicated to katelynnglynn526

It's a bit darker now and Ronnie is acting weird. He's constantly looking around and kinda tripping out.

He tells me to stay where I am and he goes somewhere to get whatever. It's not too dark, but its dark enough that the lights on the rides are coming on.

It gets pitch black as something is wrapped around my eyes and a hand covers my mouth. I immediately start squirming to try and free myself, but a cloth is slipped in front of me and pushed on my face, mainly my nose and mouth.

Soon enough, it feels as if I'm removed from reality as I slip into the depths of unconsciousness.

SO THAT HAPPENED! RONNIE IS AS BAD AS SAM THOUGHT, EH? ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING! I HOPE YOURE ENJOYING! LOVE YA!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends