Late Night, Date Night? Nah

RICKYS POV

"Kian! Did you get it all set up? Where are the flowers? Sam, where are the cups?" I ask, frantically searching to get everything in place. I quickly take the cups from Sam and set them dow while Kian goes to pick flowers.

"Really Kian? Those are weeds." I say, looking at the handful of dandelions.

"PERSPECTIVE, RICKY! and they're pretty!" Kian says. I sigh and grab a glass of water and the 'flowers' in it.

I look over at Sam, who is pouring tea into the cups, eyeing the pizza

"Oh for Christ's sake get ya piece Sammy." I say, watching as he takes two pieces and a can of tea and rujns upstairs.

-

HAIDENS POV

I put on a pair of combat boots and put in my piercings and made sure my makeup was dark because, why not?

I walk to Caylen's room where I find him in a pair of black sweatpants and a baggy T-shirt with sneakers.

"Ready?" He asks,grabbing my hand. "You look beautiful, although I don't understand why you have to wear so much makeup." He adds,smiling

We walk downstairs and right in the living room is a small table with wine glasses filled with arizona and pizza. And dandelions. Kian.

We sit down and Ricky has a playlist for us,mainly of his and Trevor's music but with quite a few MCR, FOB, P!ATD and Mindless Self Indulgence. Sweet.

-

-

We finish and we move everything around so we have floor room.

"I'm so gonna beat you!" I say, handing Jc a controller

"It's on, Dawson!" He replies.

And so it begins.

SO THERES THAT! NOT MUCH...MAINLY A FILLER BC WHY NOT? HIOPE YOURE ENJOYING! THANKS FOR READING! LOVE YA!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends