I Wanna Be A Rockstar

HAIDENS POV

We all stay at Ryans that night and we jam some more.

After Panic, we do a bit of MCR, finally able to due Fake Your Death and Welcome To The Black Parade.

We sang Mama, and Brendon did the parr where the chick was speaking and we couldn't help but laugh.

'Mama, we all go to hell. Mama we all go to hell! Its really quite pleasant except for the smell, mama we all go to hell!" I scream, luckily his parents are out or wed be in trouble, considering its nearly 4:30am

"THANK YOU FOR THE VENOM!" I say, putting my guitar down.

"Yo, Bren. How much are you asking for this?" I ask Brendon, pointing to my guitar.

"Umm, ill give it to you for $325. Nothing more, nothing less." He replies.

"Okay. Thanks.  Ill talk to Caylen about it." I tell him and walk over to talk to Ryan.

"So, how do you think this is going to be?" I ask.

"Well, its going well.  I think if we start doing covers and going to venues then we will get somewhere.  And i mean this nicely because i know YouTube is your thing, but i don't want to be discovered from YouTube.  I want to it the old way." He says, smiling.

"Alright. Yeah. Caylen wanted us to put a cover on the site but i told him id talk to you guys."

"I just want to be a rockstar.  I want to be discovered. I want us to be known as the band that does covers of weird songs at weird places." He says.

"Me too. I want to make a difference. I want to do something with my life.  I want to be there for the outcasts, ya know?" I tell him.

"Yeah. I do too. I think we all do though, like us as a band. We were all outcasts, weren't we?" He says, looking at the floor.

"Yeah, and we still are but that's the cool thing." I tell him, looking at the floor as well.

"But Gerard says its stupid to be cool!" He says, laughing like a little kid.

"Ok. I'm sorry.  Anyways, lets go. The guys are waiting." I say, pulling him over to our area.

"This is Shut Me Up by MSI. Covered by NPLO" Spence says as we start.

We're gonna be rockstars.

SO THAT'S THAT! I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING! THANKS FOR READING! LOVE YA!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends