The Light Behind Your Eyes

Jc's POV

It's been five months. Five months since she's been awake, alive, whatever you want to call it. I lost her. Wait. No I didn't. She's just in a coma.

She'll be okay, right? The doctors can help her, right? Of course they can, Jc. She's gonna be fine.

But what if she doesn't remember me? It usually takes a while before someone understands everything again after coming out of a coma. I'll be ok. She'll be ok. We're going to be ok.

The doctor walks in, interrupting me of my thoughts.

"Has anything changed?" I ask, hoping that something's changed.

"She's progressing, so she could wake up any day now." He replies.

The boys walk in and I'm crying. The doctor explains why and the boys hug me.

We hear commotion coming from Haiden's bed and we look over to find her with her eyes partially opened, tossing and turning.

"Wh-where am I? Why are you in here? Wh-who are you? Why are these things on me?" She asks, slowly, very confused, and very scared.

I'm full on crying right now.

The doctor walks over and slowly explains things to haiden.

She looks at her bandaged wrist.

"What the hell? Wait, did I? No. I did,didn't I?" She asks, crying slowly.

"Yes, I'm afraid you did." The doctor replies.

"Hey, haiden. Do you remember me? I sure missed you. I'm glad you're ok." We pretty much all tell her.

"You, with the tall hair and the other one with brown hair, you're familiar. You in the band tee, we went shopping didn't we?" She explains what she remembers about us and when she gets to me, she smiles.

"I don't know your name, but I know you loved me more than anyone ever did. Thank you. I remember your voice." I can't help but cry.

We explain a few things to her, and she then falls asleep.

➡➡➡➡➡➡

15 hours later, sleeping beauty wakes up.

"You're Jc Caylen from O2L! Why are you in my room?" She asks, concerned.

"I'm your boyfriend," I say smiling.

"You're joking," she says.

"Nope. We've been together for almost a year." I say, holding back the tears.

"Wow. Ok" she says, " Can I kiss you?" She asks. I smile and lean over to kiss her.

"Damn. Well, Jc Caylen. Did you miss me?" She aasks, smirking.

"More than you think. You scared me, you scared us all"

"Whose 'all'" she asks.

"The rest of Our2ndLife"

"No! Wait. I live with O2L?" She asks. I reply yes.

She smiles.

"I missed seeing the light behind your eyes" I tell her.

"That's a song by My Chemical Romance" she says smiling.

"I know. They're your favorite band" I say.

She smiles and asks for candy. I call the guys and next thing I know, her bed is filled with Twizzlers, Skittles, Ice Cream, Sour Patch Watermelons, and more.

She's so happy and damn I missed that.

✖✖✖✖✖✖

THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER
I HOPE IT DIDNT SUCK.
THANKS FOR READING.

and yal are soon gonna realize that I'm a huge MCR fan and include a lot of MCR refrences so yeahh...

Ansd I'm a KillJoy...and I have a KillJoy name...get used to it:) love ya!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,
Until next time, my friends