Epilogue

Not really sure how these work but go with it. 

HAIDENS POV

It's been five months since the end of the channel, and I have to say, it went better than I thought. Sure, I cried on Brendon's shoulder the whole time, but I'm ok.

Trevor and Ryan stayed together, but they're not living together. Jc and I are still going  strong.

Kian lives with us as well, and him and Caylen started a channel that's going great.

Ricky is doing music more.

And Sam, he's doing great.  He has a song out and he seems happy, but you never know.

The band has a record deal with a small label, but its something.  And we are more like MCR than anything else and that's absolutely fabulous.

Life in general?  Well, its going better than its ever been.  Jake and Connor keep in touch with me and Jake and I discovered that, you know, we think alike, but different from others and that's really fucking cool.

As of now,  the guys are out back in the pool and I'm making coffee.

My phone goes off and its a message from Jake.

You're not alone in this.  You never have been, you never will be.  Different is good.  It's cool.  We are all different, you and I just a bit more, but that's ok.  Because I'm a little messed up, you're a little messed up, and that's great because the world is a little messed up.  And that's okay.

So long and goodnight, fellow 2ndLifers and killjoys combined.

*Famous Last Words plays in background*  

It takes a KillJoy to understand;)

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends