We All Have Secrets

HAIDEN'S POV

I didnt think anything of it, i just ran with him. We get in line and we start talking about what we are going to do about the whole band thing.

"I think it'd be fun! I mean, i play guitar, you play too, but i need to teach you how to play electric, i have a cousin that plays the drums, and the other plays bass. So we're set. Unless you were joking about the idea then I'm sorry and i feel stupid." Ryan says.

"No! I was serious! I've always wanted to be in a band and ya know, like save lives and be there for people. Do you know who Mindless Self Indulgence is?" I reply.

"I've heard a few songs. Isnt Gee married to the bassist of that band?" Ryan states.

"Yeah, Lindsey Ballato-Way. And then there's Bandit." I say, smiling at the thought of them.

"She's adorable" Ryan replies.

I nod my head in agreement and the line moves forward. Soon we are getting strapped in to the small cart, wondering what is to come next.

In a matter of 3-2-1, we are going up a hill then back down and whatnot.

We get off the ride and go get some food because why not. We both decide on pizza and take it to a small table.

"Haiden, can i ask you something?" Ryan asks, looking worried.

"Yeah. Whats up?" I ask, looking at him.

"I'm so confused. I have days where i think I'm gay because I'm attracted to a guy and then the next day i see a girl and find her very attractive and i don't know what to do." He says.

"I know its tough. But i gotta ask you this, are you willing to date a guy?" I ask him.

He replies with yes.

"Would you be ok being with someone who is Transgender?"

"Yeah. But i think I'm pretty much attracted to guys, girls, and everything in between." He replies.

"You sound like you could be Pansexual. Don't worry, I'm pan. But we can talk about this more later, ok?"

"Alright. Thanks." He says

I give a slight head nod and say, "Hey, I'm sorry for what i did. Ya know, grabbing your hand and everything."

"Its fine. Dont worry about." He says.

"Ok. Its just that I'm used to being with Jc." I say, looking down.

"Its ok. It reminded me of me and Alex from back home. I miss him." He says, smiling at the memory.

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking."

"Well....he was my first love. He was pretty much my first for everything. We were together for 7 years. He was there when i had family trouble. He was there when i dealt with depression. He was there thru everything. And then one day, we were hanging out, and he takes my hands and tells me that we 'aren't working out.' I was so confused. I mean, we were just fine the day before. Nothing was wrong, he.wasnt distant with me, nor i with him. And then, he left town. He didn't even say goodbye. The only way i found out was thru his grandma. We haven't talked since." He says, looking down and choking back tears.

"Darling, I'm sorry. It sucks, i know. Maybe you just weren't meant for each other." I say.

"Yeah. Oh well. Sorry for piling that on you."

"Its ok! I asked! And i think its cute! Apart from him leaving you. You shouldve told me that you've had experiences!" I say, smiling.

"Yeah. Sorry." He says.

"Don't be. I was just joking. You ready to go? We can go back to my place, or we could go to yours. Whatever works." I say, grabbing my pennyboard.

"Lets go to mine. My cousins are home and we can talk about the band." He reaches for his skateboard.

We get going and the whole way home, we sing/scream songs from bands ranging from One Direction to Bring Me The Horizon.

I COULDN'T DO IT! I WAS GONNA MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN BETWEEN RYAN AND HAIDEN BUT I CANT BC JAIDEN FOR LIFE...jk BUT YAAASSSSS AND THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL HAVE MORE TO DO WITH THE OTHER BOYS. THANKS FOR READING!!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,
Until next time, my friends