Chapter 19

Bella's POV

After everyone is bonding and everyone seems to be bonding together, Carlos come running up to me smiling as he picks up spinning me around. I laugh wrapping my arms around him as he slowly sets me down. "Bella, I want you to meet... my mom." I look to him a bit shocked but even more so when I see him mom walking up to me. I nervously chuckle a bit as I nod to her. "Carlos, my pup. Who is this girl? She is very beautiful." His mom Cruella says while looking me up and down. "Mom, this is my wife, Bella." Cruella looked shocked as she looks to Carlos. She then nods as she smirks to us. "Well then, I guess welcome to the family darling." I smile and nod to her. "Um, well thank you. Cruella." She snaps her fingers at me which caused me to jump a bit. "Please, call me mother." I laugh and nod as I then began to become nervous again. "Well, actually. I wanted to talk to Carlos alone for a bit. However, meeting you now too. I guess I should just tell you both." I say nervously while smiling. Carlos looks to his mom as he turns to me. "What is it?" Carlos gently says while taking my hands into his. I smile to him as I take a deep breath. "I am actually, pregnant. My mom and Fairy Godmother found out after I was zapped by Hades." Carlos's eyes widen in shock as he couldn't believe his ears. "OH! IM GONNA BE A GRANDMOMMY!" Cruella says happily as she looks around clapping. I laugh shaking my head but I look back to Carlos as I couldn't tell if he was happy or not. This wasn't really planned, but I was excited. "I'm..... you sure? I am gonna be a dad?" He says while his eyes started tearing up. I smile and nod to him as he started smiling while crying. He then picked my up again as he hugged me tightly. He laughs as he sets me down. "Im gonna be a dad." He says lovingly but also excited. He then jumps around and runs to Mal, Ben, Jay, and Evie. "IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!" He shouted to them as they all looked shocked but quickly became excited as we all hugged and celebrated not only the union of Auradon and the Isle. Now, we also were celebrating the announcement of the first rebel royal. (If you get my reference. You're my new best friend!!!)

THE END