Thirty three.

(Azara's POV)

I was really starting to get worried now.

Bradly still hadn't replied to my message and my dad said he didn't know where he was either.

I had tea with the girls, before deciding to go to the airstrip to see if I could find him there. But Penny stopped me before I could leave. "Can you put on the dress before you go? I want to see you in it."

I raised a brow in question, but went to go put on the dress and then came out and showed it to her. She was acting weirder by the second.

"It's stunning." Her eyes sparkling as she said it.

I went to go change again but she stopped me once again. "Just keep it on, sweetheart. And go find your man." She winked at me before continuing her conversation with Malinda.

What the heck is going on?!.....everyone is acting so weird.

I took her word for it and stayed in the dress, clambering into my jeep and heading to the airstrip. The sun was setting and I hoped I arrived before it got too dark.

(Rooster's POV)

To say I was nervous as hell was an understatement.

But despite the nervousness, I knew this was one of the best decisions I've made in my life.

I had on a white button up shirt and black pants. And I had styled my hair perfectly just like I always do.

Everything was ready to go...now we just needed to wait for Azara.

"You're gonna be fine, kid." Maverick reassured, patting my shoulder comfortingly.

I blew out a breath. "I sure hope so."

We stood together and watched as the sun dipped further below the horizon, painting the blue sky an orange color and tinting the clouds with a pink hue.

Cyclone came walking out on to the airstrip, nodding at me. "She has arrived. Good luck Lieutenant-Commander."

I nodded in return and the Admiral turned and walked back into his office.

Mav hugged me and hid behind a plane. Wearing a mix of a smirk and a grin.

This was it. The moment that I could only hope for a good outcome.

(Azara's POV)

My white dress billowed behind me as I speed walked through the base, trying to find my boyfriend.

I had checked all the classrooms, offices and locker rooms. The only place left to check was the airstrip.

I tried not to trip over my dress as I walked as fast as I could. "I swear Mr Bardshaw, I'll give you a piece of my-" I stopped dead in my tracks as I took in the sight before me.

There, right in the middle of the airstrip, stood Bradly looking at me. My Jet was parked behind him against the backdrop of the pink, orange and red hues of the setting sun, white rose petals and lit candles lined a pathway towards him.

My jaw dropped to the floor as I comprehended what was happening.

I somehow managed to convince my legs to move and slowly walked down the pathway, my dress dragging on the floor behind me as my eyes locked with Bradly's.

When I reached him, I couldn't seem to get my mouth to form words. I was utterly speechless even before the big question.

"Hi." He whispered, his chocolate brown gaze revealing so much of what he was feeling, or maybe I could just read him really well.