chapter 10

Five days later......

Lisa's Pov..
    Its been five days since Lilly, Rita and Rose went unconscious. Sice Marie and I were the only ones safe so we tried speaking with some of the villagers and to tell you, they were very kind to us. They told us about how our husbands are not only the most powerful but handsome.
  And every night the queen mother tells them this history about the past events while they sit in circle surrounding her. We sometimes go and sit around there and listen to her folktales.
    "They're awake, queen mother!!" I hear the head escort say while coming towards us. Marie and I quickly try to make our way back inside to look for them.
   "Stay back my dear" i hear the queen mother say.
  "But i want to see them" i tell her.
  "Wait till they feel more better and I'll let you see them" she says while smiling at me.

Lilly's Pov.....

          Its feels like I've been sleeping for eternity. My body feels soo tired. Then i hear that chanting again.
I try to open my eyes slowly and there i saw some women chanting.
"W-what a-are y-you?"i ask in a hoarse voice.
   "Healing yours wounds" the woman says while using her hands to make some motions as there was some soft light dancing between her arms.
  "Oh" i say.
"What happened?". the woman asked
"I-im naked!?"
"Yes, we needed to check for any deadly wounds."
  Then i kept silent for her to do her spells. Then i felt my body feeling better again.
  "How are you feeling Lilly "i look up to see her the queen mother smiling at me. Because we tried to escape without her permission i felt soo guilty to look towards her.
  "I'm good" i say while looking down.
"Okay dear, let me go check on Rita and Rose " she says and goes to the other side of the room.

          Just then the woman chanting spells stopped and walked out.i try to stand up and to my surprise i felt soo energetic. I try to follow queen mother and there i saw Rita and Rose standing there as they try to move their bodies.
   "How are you feeling?" I ask them.
"Great" they say in unison.
"Now let the escorts help you bath" we hear the queen mother say and get out.

*Short chapter*

By Lilyrizzy 😌💞.

Published on 23rd February 2024.