2.04 ; church bells

Despite managing to quell the unease surrounding the recent gun incident, Natalie couldn't shake Sophia's disappearance from her thoughts, a sentiment shared by everyone in the group. Standing near the RV, she held onto herself, anxiously awaiting the gathering of the group.

Shane's voice broke through her contemplation, asking, "Still mad?" She turned, surprised that he was addressing her, almost as if the weight of their recent conversation lingered in the air.

Observing the exchange, Lori watched Natalie and Shane talking to Carol, unable to discern the nature of their conversation. Natalie, nonchalant, shrugged her shoulders, tilting her head slightly while absentmindedly scratching her arm. "Couldn't be," she responded, her gaze distant. "Want me to be?"

"Nah, one less person," Shane quipped, shaking his head as he readied the shotgun. Natalie had changed into a cropped white shirt and jeans, now adorned with a holster that held nothing. Shane gestured towards her exposed stomach, which caught the sun's rays, her pants hanging loosely on her hips. "Tryin' to get a tan or somethin'?" he remarked, noting the change in her attire. 

His eyes trailed to the necklaces that were between her bra which was revealed under the white shirt since it was black. "The time I'm not wearing your clothes, I'm not allowed to wear mine?" 

Shane didn't say anything chuckling to himself finishing off his shotgun. "Here" Handing her their bookbag, which had both things that they could use. Natalie had put the bookbag on her back. 

Rick walked over with everyone who had followed along to figure out what they were going to be doing. "Everybody takes a weapon." He informed rolling out the Arsenal that Carl had winded up finding. 

"These aren't the kind of weapons we need." Andrea winded up complaining about it already. "What about the guns." Glenn had handed Natalie a knife, as he held some kind of weirdly shaped knife that would've been easy to take someone's head off. 

"Daryl, Rick, and I, are carrying" Shane had educated her. "We can't have everyone popping off rounds once there is a tree rustling." Looking at the gun that was in his hand almost as a taunt. 

Natalie leaned ever so slightly on Glenn tiredly and just wanted to start the search. "It's not the trees, I'm worried about." 

"Say somebody fires at the wrong moment," Shane held onto his jacket. "See, then it's game over for all of us. So you need to get over it" 

Daryl started the conversation again about Sophia with Glenn eyeing his new weapon. "The idea is to take the creek up about five miles." He had examined the group. "Chances are she'll be by the creek. It's her only landmark."

"Stay quiet and stay sharp." Rick had agreed; "Keep space between you but always stay within sight of each other." 

Handing Natalie a water bottle, she silently thanked Shane him putting more inside of the backpack which was on her back. The fact that he was behind her purposely manhandling the bookbag. Natalie's stomach started to flip into itself. "Struggling?" She questioned the man. 

"Na'" Shane innocently said, closing the bag; He made sure to keep his voice low and near her ear. Glenn noticed the two eyeing Natalie who rolled her eyes and went over to the man, leaving Shane behind with the older man smirking. 

Squinting because of the sun as she made it over to Glenn. "You ready?" He asked her as she nodded; watching the new weapon inside of his hands. "I'm still thinking about the people in the nursing home." 

"What did they tell you that night?" Furrowing her eyebrows and shifting on her feet as Natalie went to the side. "When Carl called me." 

Glenn tried to remember scrunching his fact. "They were telling me everyone was losing their minds, that was the last thing we needed" Natalie sighed relaxing her arms.