2.23 ; crickets

The day had gone normally, chores and getting things done that had to be done. Glenn and Natalie had been sent for the water run this time. Mostly since Maggie wanted her to talk to the man and find out what had truly happened. 

Both of them trudged behind Ethan who was worlds away from them in distance. "Get it he didn't take it well?" Glenn squinted his eyes looking forward holding a bucket of water in his hand. 

"Thought the baby could've been his," Natalie explained turning to look at Glenn as they talked. "I think he hoped it was his," Shaking his head listening to these new words. "What about Maggie," 

Her words had fallen silent to Glenn who ducked his head down avoiding the conversation at hand. "She told you didn't she?" Humming instead of using words. "I froze up, and I'm mad at myself for that...the only thing I was thinking about at the moment was her." 

"Well, you love her" Natalie put it simply having Glenn stare at her while they walked. "Shane did the same thing, blamed the reason for the Barn on my safety," Shrugging her shoulders. 

Taking in this information Glenn nodded knowing he couldn't deny anything. "Well, that makes the two of us, eh." Trying to brighten the mood Natalie had chuckled understanding what he was saying and finding it funny. 

"Well, one better than the other." Smiling and placing her head on his shoulder the two of them made their way more towards the farm. 

‎𓇻

Something had winded up happening with Beth trying to kill herself because of Otis, and her mother's body being found inside of the Barn. The shock had almost killed her and now she wanted to end it for good. 

But Lori winded up taking the knife she was going to use and telling Hershel along with Maggie. Who were now both dealing with it, an argument sprouting in the room close by. "I help keep this place safe." Andrea became offended by the words coming from Lori's mouth while the mother was trying to make dinner for everyone getting it settled counting she was in the kitchen all day. 

"The men can handle this on their own." Lori pointed out; "They don't need your help. Shane doesn't need your help." Throwing the rag into the sink feeling like Andrea tried to be better than everyone in the camp thinking that she was more than who she was to people. 

Andrea sat up furrowing her eyebrows; "We can't say what Shane needs and don't" 

"And let Natalie figure that out." Even now she wasn't on board with Natalie and Shane and whatever they were doing. "It's her job, as his whatever- they are," Looking down and continuing on her work. 

Lori didn't want her daughter to go through any more heartbreak than she already had seeing that Andrea was trying to be closer and closer to Shane. "You serious?" Andrea blanked. "Natalie is a child compared to Shane," 

"She's an adult, who can make her own decisions." Holding both sides of the table. "Besides she's pregnant with his baby, whether we all like it or not." 

Placing both her hands on her hips. "Is this about the Laundry?" Squinting towards Lori feeling like there was more to the story. 

"With me, Carol, Patricia, Maggie, and Natalie; cooking cleaning, and trying to cheer up Beth." Lori countered the argument. "And you- You don't care about anyone but yourself. You sit up on that R.V., Working on your tan with a shotgun in your lap. My daughter is ever more mature than you, so don't call her a child." Defending Natalie with venom coming out of her teeth with each word. 

Opening her mouth taking in this, "No, I am on watch against Walkers. That is what Matters, Not fresh mint leaves in the lemonade. We are providing stability, we are trying to create a life worth living"