2.22 ; dangerous

Natalie was sitting outside under the shade with Carl finishing homework that Lori had winded up giving him as a punishment for something. He wouldn't tell Natalie what it was and didn't want her to know it. "So am I going to have to ask Mom, why you're punished with the world ending?" Natalie turned her head, her hands folding into each other, eyeing her little brother. 

"I told Carol that Sophia wasn't okay where she was," Carl admitted to Natalie looking up from his paper. Natalie ducked her head down with an uncomfortable smile laced on her face. "I would've done what dad did..." 

Knowing that Carl was feeling this way since everyone made him believe something that just wasn't true at the end of the day. "I think we all would've if we were in his position. I would've too." 

"When will I be able to feel the baby." Carl had filled in the following silence coming between the two of them. 

Laughing at this, knowing Carl never had the sex talk happen to him. "Soon, give it three months." Natalie guessed also not knowing just going with the flow at this point. 

"Three months?!" Humming in response, Natalie had turned her head to the right slightly seeing Andrea trying to keep up with Shane who was walking beside her. 

The two of them seemed to be put in a deep conversation. She didn't get to talk to Shane about the whole Randell thing that was happening. Both of them had stopped walking and talking face to face, with Andrea just speaking to him. "I see you pushing everyone away, for what? They need you." Andrea tried to get through his head as they continued. 

"Huh, I'll always be the odd man out" Shane explained to her, "The same as you, even Natalie sees that." 

Shaking her head not listening to this. "I've made my place," 

"They want to play house," Shane mentioned. "They wanna pretend that Rick and Hershel- They know what they're doing they bound is going to get us killed. Them keeping that kid, is going to bring us to war and maybe something else. We just gott- We're gonna sit here and wait for it." 

Natalie made her way over to the two of them wiping the sides of her hands onto her jeans. "I should've left when I had a chance," Shane ducked his head noticing the women walking towards them lowering his voice hoping that he wasn't going to be heard. 

The two seemed to silence the conversation when Natalie finally made her way closer. "Andrea, my mom wants to know if you can watch Carl for a second." Crossing her arms to her chest as Shane ducked his head. 

"Yeah, sure." Andrea patted Natalie's shoulder before making her way towards her little brother. 

Once she had noticed Andrea had a good distance between the two of them. "Nothing's going on Natalie," Shane put forward to her. 

Natalie shook her head not caring about that anymore. "I don't give a shit," turning her head towards the blonde before wiping her nose. "Rick's not going to bring up this baby to you, and you know that right." 

At the mention of his best friend Natalie had waited a second for Shane to say something. Something seemed to catch Shane's eyes causing her to follow them to Dale standing in the distance, looking over the site. "Is there something you want to tell me, Shane?" 

"No," Shane shook his head grabbing onto both of her arms causing him to hold her into place. "no, don't get yourself stressed over the Randell thing, I'm dealing with it." 

"Rick's dealing with it." Correcting the man who went silent nodding his head and kissing the top of her head leading down to her lips since the two didn't have to hide they were whatever they were anymore.