2.30 ; verble fire

Natalie was able to calm herself down making herself believe that this is what Shane would've done for her if she had turned into a Walker. Rick held onto his daughter protectively while they walked back to the farm, now the two of them had Carl with them. 

The little boy did not understand what was happening and just knew that Shane had died. He understood that but Natalie knew he never processed it yet. "You bit too?" Carl questioned his dad thinking that was why Shane had turned into a Walker. 

"Shane was bit?" Pulling her head up off of Rick's arm and turning to her dad. 

He didn't say anything ducking his head down. Natalie looked him in the eyes that he was trying to avoid. Everything inside of her wanted to believe Shane was bitten by something. But that couldn't have been the way, Shane wouldn't have allowed himself to get bit. 

"Carl go in front..." Wanting to have a word with Rick to herself. Carl had nodded wanting to say something just continuing. Both of them stopped looking at one another. Calling Rick's attention back to her. "Dad...I know, You did what had to be done...Yea..." Convincing herself more than she was doing so with Rick. 

He eyed her with tears inside of his eyes shaking his head. "I tried to stop him...He continued, he had a gun to me."

"I know." Were the only words she had continued to say. Trying to keep the tears inside of her body feeling like it was weak for her to cry over something like this. "I'm so sorry." Not wanting to hear Rick say that he was the one who killed Shane. But Natalie was old enough to put together the clues. 

Biting her lip trying to get out. Rick didn't say anything else grabbing onto Natalie and holding the back of her head shushing her to stop crying. Waiting for a second; there were sounds of growling gaining their attention. Both Natalie and Rick went silent pulling away from each other. "Carl!" Was Natalie's first attention-grabbing her little brother who saw the same thing? 

Walker's almost dozon's of them slowly making their way towards the three of them. "Go go" Rick muttered holding Natalie's back running to grab Carl and duck going towards the tree to hide behind it. 

Her heart was racing because of everything she hadn't gotten a second to grieve about what was going on. "We- We gotta get to the house," Carl said to Rick and Natalie who held onto her gun, that she had taken back from Shane's pocket. "Tell the other's." 

"We'll never get through that." Whispering to both of the Grimes. 

Waiting for a second Natalie looked on the other end seeing about dozons with no clear path. "If we stay close, we can take the risk." Turning and looking Rick just wanted to get away from them. 

"Over there," Rick gained Natalie's attention pointing to the small path that they could go through. "Stay close, both of you." Holding onto his daughter and son, Rick and Natalie started to run close by Walkers who were hissing at them as they made their way towards the Barn the closest place they were able to hide inside of. 

Hissing seemed to be coming from both sides of her ears causing her spine to shake. Running the three of them made it to the barn, with Rick closing the door as they got inside of it. 

Pulling down the locks, barricading the door that started to jolt with Walker's trying to get into it. Natalie walked away holding onto her head and running her hands through her hair, stressed. "Shane's body we have to bury-" Natalie shook her head remembering that it was still there. They buried their people never have they left them there. 

"Na-" 

"Dad" Her voice was more demanding looking into Rick's eyes. He seemed a heartbrokenness inside of them.