2.18 ; twisting ways

In the RV, Andrea seemed to be getting the guns ready for whatever was inside the Barn, seeming to want to deal with it. Dale walked into Andrea cocking her gun; "Going off with Rick to look for Sophia" Quickly said to him as he looked nothing but worried upon entering the RV. "I'm heading to the Barn in the meantime, Shane wants a watch duty down there." 

"Does Rick?" Dale pointed out his view only being towards the guns sitting on the table. 

Putting her bag around her shoulder and tilting her head a little bit. "Why wouldn't he?" 

Blinking a couple of times not understanding why Andrea was acting like this towards Shane out of everyone. "Are you only getting yours?" Raising an eyebrow towards her. With silence, Andrea just looked towards the guns before turning her attention back to Dale. "I don't know what's going on between you and him."

"Him?" Andrea questioned innocently. 

Looking down as Dale continued to stare at her; "Shane." 

"Dale." Warning him. 

Dale shook his head. "It's not my business...but it is Natalie's." Andrea looked up from the floor and over to Dale at the mention of the women. "She's pregnant with his child, don't forget that. You may not know him at the end of the day." 

"I get it you don't like him." Trying to change the main topic of the conversation. 

"It isn't that." Andrea tilted her head staring at him. 

"Then what is it." Becoming silent, Andrea placed a hand on her hip her eye slightly twitching towards Dale. "Is that how you want to be? After everything Natalie had done for us so far. You're going to be just as much to blame as he is." 

"He's not a victim," Andrea said. "Dale I need you to stop....Me and him are adults," 

Dale had looked her dead in the eyes. "Okay, I'm done- that doesn't mean it's not going to get to Natalie." He shrugged his shoulders not defending her anymore. "And God knows what she will do." 

𓇻

Natalie had finished her conversation with Carl thankfully it had gone alright. Now there was one more person she had to talk to. Shane perched himself against the tracker. 

Chuckling to himself when noticing Natalie walking towards him with her arms crossed. Mostly shielding herself from the chill around. He was sitting and staring at the Barn that was in front of him again. "I didn't know no one knew." Shane was put out there before she had even fully reached him. 

"It's okay, It's okay" Repeating to him, uncrossing her arms she sighed looking at the Barn. "I knew you were going to react like this, that's why I didn't tell you about the Barn right away," 

"We could've been too late, what if a Walker was freed?" He questioned squinting his eyes towards her. 

Turning to him with a stern look in her eyes. "Then ya'll deal with it, We don't have to run into everything full force. Ya'll didn't know about it until this morning, so it is secure enough." 

"You sound like Rick," He muttered irritated that she was not taking his side. "Natalie there are a dozen Walkers in there and your pregnant how would two make sense."

Placing his arm on the Tracker and rubbing the side of his head trying to make her understand. "We're not going to do anything until My dad talks to Hershel okay." Staring into the dark eyes of Shane. He nodded trying to hold another argument in. 

Natalie went over closer to him as he placed a hand on her waist, rubbing the side of it that held onto her stomach. "Calm down" Placing a hand on his shoulder; Shane didn't say anything again pressing a kiss onto her lips. "I love you, okay." Looking into his eyes after pulling away from the kiss a little.