I see London

Cody POV

We were all in economy class and Heather was complaining because we'd won the last challenge... or hadn't lost it. Sierra explained that Chris needed 1st class for a special guest and when Chris wants something, he takes it directly. Courtney then sat on Gwen's sunburn which appeared somehow... I had absolutely nothing to do with it... it wasn't at all because Noah had dared me to take a photo next to Gwen, I asked Tyler to help me by inventing a pretext so that he wouldn't suspect there was friendship with Noah, I unintentionally moved the parasol and didn't put it back. Courtney helped Gwen heal herself with guano and, despite it being disgusting, Gwen agreed. Heather wondered if there was anyone normal on the plane and Sierra used her pizza computer and thought she was tweeting. She was writing about Gwen's condition and, of course, talking about me.

Noah POV

I can't take this stalker anymore! I've got to make her understand that Cody isn't in love with her, he's in love with Gwen! And if he's lucky, me too... I mean, if he's lucky, he'll hate Sierra for being stalked like that. Hearing that Sierra still had 73 characters, I found a way to mock. "Considering buying myself a life on fred's list but having trouble deciding because they are all such a major improvement" I said, imitating Sierra's voice. Owen then spits milk out of his nose and explains that he drinks so much milk because it's the only thing that relieves him of allspice. He gives me an opportunity to continue making fun of Sierra, "Must learn how to make nose shakes like Owen, that'll impress Cody" I continued. I hope Cody won't be impressed by this and will be impressed by my sarcasm. Owen was out of milk and I asked Courtney if she had any bird droppings left for the blond. Alejandro then isolated himself because he looked pissed off. I have a feeling that his true nature will soon be revealed. Today's the day I have to warn Owen to watch out for the eel. I know I'll have to warn Cody because he's a bit naive but he's quite intelligent, and as soon as Alejandro tries to manipulate him, he'll realize it. We were about to arrive, but we didn't have permission to land. So we were going to jump, but the parachutes were missing. Guess who had to jump with Owen because he was the last?

Cody POV

We were in London and Sierra would hold my hand and talk about the Queen's wedding when she was 15 and look at me. The only one I'd marry that young is Noah. Anyway, I'm 16, not 15. I did think of Gwen instead of Noah, didn't I? No one will answer me, so we'll say yes.

Noah POV

Tyler had hung on to a flag with his parachute and Owen landed on top of me, crashing into a bus. We were on the bus and Chris was explaining our challenge. We were going to have to hunt down Jack the Ripper, who was also hunting us down. That's why the eel is missing from the challenge. This was the opportunity I'd been waiting for. Our 1st challenge was to undress a guard to get a clue as to what we should do. And of course, in song.

Song POV (the very last one because I won't put all the TDWT episodes and Cody only sings 3 times afterwards but those episodes won't be put. And again, this is a Changing Guard Mix).

Owen: It's creepy how they stand there,
and don't even blink!
I don't wanna see his bum, all naked and pink!

Noah: Hey buddy,
Can we bribe you,
to strip yourself down?

Owen: ?

Noah: Don't kill him, you clown!

Courtney: No way, I can't strip him,

Duncan would make pustules.

Heather: And I'm allergic to uniforms.

Gwen: Okay, that really sucks.