Conclusion and trailer

First, the conclusion (I know we see Noah and Cody in the 1st episode of the 4th season but it's not interesting to just mark that they're next door):

Noah and Cody quickly became close on the show. The 2 are flirting but don't realize it, because Noah doesn't want to show his feelings on a show where others decide his fate, and because he thinks Cody is straight and loves Gwen. Cody thinks he loves Gwen and thinks Noah is straight. During dodgeball, Cody got fed up with Noah's behavior and argued when the sarcastic Noah was eliminated. However, when the geek arrived at Playa des Loosers, Noah felt guilty and helped Cody throughout his recovery. Once Cody had recovered, they became close again, but considered each other friends... friends who spent 1 intimate moment after the sleepless nights and put a layer back on at the end of TDI. When they saw each other again 1 year later, they got close again and had 1 intimate moment when they learned they were going to participate in a new season but continued to consider themselves friends. However, Noah's feelings changed and he wanted to wait until the 2 teenagers knew their real sexual orientation. At TDWT, they weren't on the same team but never stopped thinking about each other. When Noah was eliminated, Cody had to pretend he didn't care, but when Gwen was eliminated too, all the accumulated sadness had to be released. In the end, Cody realized that he wasn't in love with Gwen but felt admiration for the goth girl. He will now explore his sexual orientation, as he knows he's not straight but doesn't know if he's gay.

Now for the trailer:

A few months after the ridiculous race, the cast finds itself in a GC (so it'll be a GC story, good call). Cody knows his direction, but doesn't dare tell his closest friend... Noah! Izzy tries to get them to go out together, but Noah and Cody do their best to prevent Izzy from letting their friends know about NoCo. In other news, several characters of all generations have discovered that they're not straight and are braver than Noah and Cody to admit their true nature. Finally, the problems of Gwen, Heather, Justin (his noble goal) and DJ will become known, and some will want to help them. 

And 3rd point, the universe:

The producers announced that Owen and Noah were 19 in the ridiculous race, the 2nd part of the fanfic will take place a few months later and everyone in generation 1 will be 19, generation 2 18-19 (we don't know that TDPI took place so that creates a hole) and generation 3 will be 16-17 (same reason). I'm talking about the 3 generations, but I don't even know if they'll be there. I won't include the reboot because it hasn't been released in my country (I only know the finalists). Finally, the trailer announces that several people are in the LGBTQIA+ community... not all of them because it's important not to exaggerate, so sorry for your favorite ships (there's one that won't happen because the biography of one of the candidates adds a layer to his love story). Here's the list of characters and why :

L: Eva (she won't go out with Izzy, but I think Eva could be a lesbian), Jo (I can see her in this orientation), Ella and Sugar (plus, I'm putting them in ship... who probably won't appear because I hate Sugar)

G: Brick (sounds believable), Lightning (I can imagine her like that) and Topher (I had to put 1 in generation 3 and it seems the most likely)

B: Owen (need I say why?)

Questioning: Justin (I can't place him, so he'll be somewhere between gay and bi)

Yeah, Noah and Cody aren't in it because you'll find out in due course (you have the choice between bi and gay so it's fine). That's 3 characters for generation 2 and 3 and 2 for generation 1 (plus Noah and Cody, so 4). It's not a lot, of course, but just as it's impossible for anyone to be LGBTQIA+, it's impossible for everyone to be. I didn't include the other letters because I'm not very good at them, but most of them are also allies.

Well, this fanfiction is officially finished... and what's more, I can copy and paste it for the introduction to Part 2, which you don't have to read because you already know everything. So see you next week (I thought I'd be able to start today, but no... Co) for Total Drama Aftermath GC (I've only just created the title...).