Introducing MaithiliVeda

"प्रथम दर्शन"
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

प्रेम को पा लेना सरल है,परंतु उसका ही हो पाना कठिन

परंतु उसका ही हो पाना कठिन

❀° ┄───────────────────╮
राजाधिराज श्रीविज्ञ आद्यंत🤍
╰───────────────────┄ °❀

Shrivigya Adyant, the ruler whose name vanished from history's pages, but there was a time, when his very name could make empires quiver and ambitions falter.

He was a man who waged wars in ways that defied conventional understanding, employing strategies and wielding supernatural powers that rendered him virtually invincible.

His aura was as formidable as his intellect, and his adversaries trembled at the mere mention of his name.

Yet, amidst all his conquests and feats of power, there was only her, who softened his heart— Maithili, a woman he had loved unconditionally since her birth. Despite his fearsome reputation, his heart belonged to her alone.

Why would a man so deeply devoted to his beloved leave her ensnared in a curse?

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

❀° ┄───────────────────╮" मैथिली रघुवंशी"╰───────────────────┄ °❀

" मैथिली रघुवंशी"
╰───────────────────┄ °❀

Princess Maithili of Shrimalaya, the one who was confined to the palace by her father's decree, leading people in her state to believe she had perished.

However, she harbored a remarkable secret. Maithili possessed extraordinary abilities—she could read minds, foresee the future, and wield magic beyond mortal understanding.

Yet, her greatest power lay in her love for someone special. Since she first knew him, her affection grew stronger every day, like a flower blooming in the sunlight.

How could someone as powerful and intuitive as Maithili fall prey to a dark curse?

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

  ❀° ┄───────────────────╮"वेदैत्य समर्थ मल्होत्रा"╰───────────────────┄ °❀

"वेदैत्य समर्थ मल्होत्रा"
╰───────────────────┄ °❀

Vedaitya Samarth Malhotra,
a renowned 22nd-century archaeologist whose name resonated globally.

Despite his expertise, Vedaitya's obsession rests solely on MaithiliVeda, the palace whose stone's resisted his every attempt.

His quest isn't just a scholarly pursuit, it's a dark, visceral need that consumes him.

His thoughts were consumed by those mesmerizing brown eyes, belonging to a princess he had only glimpsed in his dreams.

Why is he so obsessed with that palace?
And, what truly binds him to her?

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Copyright Notice:
©tiaalways_2024.

All rights reserved. No part of this literary work may be reproduced without prior written permission. Thank you for respecting the intellectual property associated with this creative endeavor.