3] Eyes of the Past

those eyes,
he lives for them.

┈┈┈┈․° ♡ °․┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈․° ♡ °․┈┈┈

The moment the plane touched down in the scenic haven of Manali, Vedaitya felt the crisp mountain air embrace him.

As Vedaitya stepped off the plane and onto the tarmac, a rush of memories flooded his mind, transporting him back to the first time he laid eyes on MaithiliVeda.

The majestic beauty of the palace, nestled amidst the serene mountains of Manali, had captured his heart from the moment he saw it.

Breathing in the crisp mountain air, Vedaitya closed his eyes for a moment, allowing himself to bask in the nostalgia of his past visits to this enchanting place. Despite the passage of time, the allure of MaithiliVeda remained as strong as ever, drawing him back with an irresistible pull.

Amidst the hustle of disembarking passengers, Vedaitya's phone vibrated with a message notification.

Glancing at the screen, he saw a message from his dadi, filled with warmth and waiting for his return.

A smile played on his lips, but rather than responding, he decided to keep the surprise intact.

Murmurs and whispers spread like wildfire through the crowd as people caught sight of the renowned archaeologist in their midst.

Excited murmurs filled the air, and heads turned to catch a glimpse of the man who had made headlines with his groundbreaking discoveries.

For many of the onlookers, it was a rare opportunity to see someone of Vedaitya's stature up close.

They exchanged excited glances and pointed fingers, their curiosity piqued by the unexpected appearance of the famed scholar in their city.

Cameras flashed as eager fans snapped photos, hoping to capture a moment with the celebrity archaeologist.

For Vedaitya, accustomed to the attention that came with his profession, the sudden flurry of excitement was nothing out of the ordinary.

As Vedaitya made his way through the bustling airport, his guards formed a protective barrier around him, their watchful eyes scanning the crowd for any potential threats.

Amidst the hustle and bustle, a group of girls caught sight of Vedaitya, their excitement palpable as they whispered excitedly among themselves.

With wide eyes and infectious enthusiasm, they pointed in his direction, their whispers growing louder with each passing moment.